Found some uninvited friends under the bonnet.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Decided to do an 18-month cabin filter change this afternoon ready for the hayfever onslaught.
Off with the lid, oh deary me, looks like there are some little friends in residence....lol
What are they like.
IMG 4675
IMG 4676
IMG 4678

IMG 4677

I believe in live and let live these days but the little oik has almost nibbled into the fan housing.

Urm if there's a rodent in there, find it & remove asap kindly or it'll eat through your looms & that is hell to repair.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
I think he's long gone Nigel but I fully intend to be on high alert just in case he nipped out and comes back.

Reactions: NHN
At least it's not one of these

Dg68NBOV4AATEnS.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: leoholmes, toooldforboyracing, AlS3BE and 2 others
I've had the same, now I set traps under the bonnet each night and catch quite a few. I have a friend whose BMW harness suffered a mouse chewing, the cost of repair was eye watering.

Mike

Well, all the time it was living in the nice warm and dry pollen filter box it wasn't munching on my wires.

I loath rodents, they are a pointless entity that just cause damage and destruction. Personally I can't kill enough of them!

I loath rodents, they are a pointless entity that just cause damage and destruction. Personally I can't kill enough of them!

“Rats are rodents that do actually serve a purpose in the ecosystem. They are scavengers and opportunistic eaters. They will eat garbage and other things that people throw away. Plus, rats are important as part of the predatory ecosystem”

Reactions: Garrett 69