FOUR WORD'S

CMD

Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
HATE THE FU**ING RAIN.

We've had torrential rain here ALL day! Awful! Could hardly see out of the windows! And we STILL have a hose pipe ban!! Can you adam n eve it!!! lol

Oh and its rained most days now for about 10 days....

Last edited:
Jojo i wake up at 5.00am in work for 5.30 and most day's don't get home until 6/6.30 pm

14 hr's working outside in this Fuc$ing rain in the middle of July.. I had sunburn in April and May and in July i'm wearing welly boot's and cheap waterproof's that are total waste of time. We have some fuc$ked up weather here in Wales. It's rained since last Saturday..

Jojo i wake up at 5.00am in work for 5.30 and most day's don't get home until 6/6.30 pm

14 hr's working outside in this Fuc$ing rain in the middle of July.. I had sunburn in April and May and in July i'm wearing welly boot's and cheap waterproof's that are total waste of time. We have some fuc$ked up weather here in Wales. It's rained since last Saturday..

Christ, I don't feel too bad about the recent weather after reading that then. There's been a few heavy pours, but they didn't last long, though tomorrows weather doesn't look too good locally.

nearly 40 degrees here in italy lol , me and nhn are ****** burnt !!!! lol, we feel for ya , we really do .

Nice..... rub it in eh! Glad you've burnt lol! Serves you right lazing around all day! Shame Nige didnt rub the cream in properly though to save you burning haa haaaaa :whip:

nearly 40 degrees here in italy lol , me and nhn are ****** burnt !!!! lol, we feel for ya , we really do .

TBH mate, I am freezing my **** of here................

In the fridge grabbing some cold ones

:applaus: I'm off to bed now................ I bet it will still raining when i wake up. Note to self think of the money..

Just started drizzling in Brum, we did have a really heavy down pour last week, but that was only one day, we havent had it too bad luckily, although it is very humid!!!

When I got into the car at lunchtime, the dash temp was saying 30.5!!! That eventually went down to 27.0, which I was pleased with, although there wasnt much sun.

As long as there is plenty of Sun on the 8th of August, im a happy puppy :)

well seen on the local forcast pics of cars from today with rain water half way up them!! And still a hose pipe ban! lol

Just come back from an evening in central Oxford admiring the lovely girls wandering about in their skimpy clothes in the sun :eyebrows:

I think we last had some rain overnight last week, and before then, at least 2 weeks ago...

Cheers,

It's 05.09 am and still Pi$$ING DOWN roll on home time.

A fantastic cloudless sky here at the moment... Even took the back roads on my commute to work today for two two wheeled fun!!

Cheers,

rain rain and more rain in huddersfield and manchester! Boooooooo. Just as we moved house too, I was beginning to think our new area just rained all the time, but nice to hear others are getting their rain too.

Oh, and onewheelonly :slapped:

Even heavier rain today!!!!! Motorway was awful!!! Summer??? Oh yeh we had it a few weeks ago..........

Still raining. This is how much it has rained here in S.Wales i put a standard size bucket out side my tea room in work and within 1 day' this bucket is full to the brim. I can't understand this ssshhhIITTT WEATHER . If this is the summer God help us come the winter... Looked at the forecast for the weekend and more heavy rain to come plus some thunder and a little drop lightening. Nice

Last edited:
It's like spitting around here, a constant spit, you can't see the rain, but you know there's bits of it coming down. Been like this most of the day.

So right after my reply, it's become a constant pour, not heavy though.... maybe that's to come! lol

Washed one of my cars today aswell! - Sorry. lol

Phew! glad its not just up here then! See you spoke too soon lol!!!! Get your wellies out! lol And lucky you, cant wash the car and sadly hes filthy!!! Least you are away on holiday soon, dont forget the suncream!!!!!

Hopefully the rain will all travel your way onewheel...after mocking us for getting so wet! haha

Dry in manchester at the moment though...AMAZING.But it's very grey and gloomy.

boo hiss! I really do think summer has past us by already. At least if it stays dry we can go outside...when it rains I hate being stuck indoors. :(

haa haa you like a caged animal going stir crazy eh! Well at least we have the snow to look forward to soon enough lol! Sledges at the ready...........