****** foxes...

mrobbie

Reaction score
Woke up this morning to a rather muddy car as a fox has been all over it last night. Realised on the way home from work as the sun hit the windscreen that as is slid down the windscreen it’s left 7 or 8 scratches in the glass. Paint scratched in places too. Think those will polish out but probably a new windscreen needed.

Attachments

• 786C881C-C69C-4344-B913-190F024628E3.jpeg
    786C881C-C69C-4344-B913-190F024628E3.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 246
I feel for you. We have badgers and foxes but none of them have yet used my car as a viewing point, only cats...

I had an argument with a deer in my B5 S4. Dirt on the bonnet was the least of my problems. The deer didn't have any problems any more :-(

Woke up this morning to a rather muddy car as a fox has been all over it last night. Realised on the way home from work as the sun hit the windscreen that as is slid down the windscreen it’s left 7 or 8 scratches in the glass. Paint scratched in places too. Think those will polish out but probably a new windscreen needed.
Had one of those stupid foxes go near my S4 a couple of weeks ago Luckily my living room overlooks the drive quick tap of the window and that scared him away. No way was I going to let 2 hours of cleaning and wax go down the drain if it decided to trod all over it.

I had an argument with a deer in my B5 S4. Dirt on the bonnet was the least of my problems. The deer didn't have any problems any more :-(
Many years ago I had a similar incident in my then Vauxhall Cavalier Sri which ended up in quite a mess. Like you, the deer had no more problems.

Martin.

I had a run in with a badger at 75 mph on the motorway in my Saab a few years back.

A Big Bang at the front, and the dashboard lit up like a Xmas tree. Was a company car and I was due to give it back the next day to the fleet manager .. so I had to drive 40 miles to work, front all mashed, nothing working and give the keys back.
Fleet manager saw the p funny side when I told him literally it happened last night.

Caused about £3.5k damage.

Felt really bad the poor beast .. but couldn’t swerve at 75 otherwise would have taken another car out...