Free food?!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
So you've been offered freefood from your favourite local fast food joint, the exact words of the offer is 'order what you want, and I'll pay for it', and it has come about cos you did some handy work for a friend and refused payment... how much do you order?

So I got a call from my sister telling me Mr.X is popping down later to order food, and to send her the bill to whatever he orders, fine I said, is there a limit?, she says no, so I says ok.

Now this guy is a regular and he never spends more than a tenner as he usually orders for himself, so I guess she's thinking what I'm thinking, so he turns up on the said night and I inform him this meal is paid for, so fire away... £26 quids worth of food, he's feeding the family aswell lol.

Taking the **** or totally acceptable?

Opinions please, though I had a laugh about it, and I got paid the full amount, so not moaning or anything.

Seems fair enough to me, free food is worth taking advantage of!

Depends what work was done! Was it £26 worth?? Could have been worse if he'd had friends and family around!!! Party time!

I'd be having a set meal for 27 mate, so count yourself lucky it wasnt me rocking up for a free nosebag :)

Jo your meals for yourself normally come to £26 so stop complaining!!! LOL

Well if its free food, who is going to turn it down, I know I wouldnt!!

'nom nom nom'

I am partial to the odd crispy duck pancake :)

Our most Expensive dish on the menu, you won't get many of them for 26 quid! lol

Just for your information, food at my shop is pretty cheap compared to the competition, so 26 quids worth is quite a lot! Enough to fill a box anyways.

I've always wanted to come down to your shop mate! Want to try it! But yeah well if its free then i guess he took the offer. Im abit too nice though, i would of probably ordered a coke unless it was my close friends, then you'd be sold out! haha. That reminds me of that episode of My wife and kids where they send kelvin over to that chinese resturant and he eats them out of food! Jays soouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul kitchen! Off topic abit but.. yeah :icon_thumright:

Count yourself lucky mate. As Tom said, if it was me I would've ordered LOADS!!
In fact, you probably would've seen a huge spike in special fried rice and chicken in black bean sauce ebay listings!!

By the way, is it true that the most profitable item sold in chinese takeaways are prawn crackers?? (when sold and not given away for free).
I'm just swotting up and trying to get in touch with my oriental side (12.5% (one eighth) chinese... brother!!).

I am partial to the odd crispy duck pancake :)

I tend to just have a whole crispy duck for starter and main, love it. Do get some funny looks though when i don't order anything else.