Free Mot for your audi

and when they find something wrong with your car because they are looking harder than the next mot guy....are you going to pay Audi prices?

Had mine done the other week for free, came back with no issues whatsoever, just a warning that my front tyres will need replacing fairly soon

Yeah just tell them that you wont pay for any repairs and then take it somewhere and get it fixed then bring it back :)

Excellent..nice find thanks matey. Mine is due in the next month or so and this will come in handy!

No fair. Only having this offer in UK. Here I'm still getting caught for it.

Great stuff. just printed off my free M.O.T confirmation - loverly juberly :D

Well i am glad some of you get some use out of the Free Mot ....

Yeah just tell them that you wont pay for any repairs and then take it somewhere and get it fixed then bring it back :)

I just had a looksie, and they charge for a retest. This means if they find anything then you have to pay either way.

I am unsure on what the law is because i always thought it was in the terms that you have to supply a free retest within a certain time period. But i dont know if this would count as its free.

Still good for some who know its a defo pass, but id rather get it all done at the same time (service+mot) for the sake of it and not have the hassle of dealing with audi.

well that crashed a lot but got one printed, will give it a shot doesn`t say you have to go there for the retest. Pentagon do them for 20 quid anyhow.

I just had a looksie, and they charge for a retest. This means if they find anything then you have to pay either way.

I am unsure on what the law is because i always thought it was in the terms that you have to supply a free retest within a certain time period. But i dont know if this would count as its free.

Still good for some who know its a defo pass, but id rather get it all done at the same time (service+mot) for the sake of it and not have the hassle of dealing with audi.

No the law has changed so they dont offer free retests anymore.

Think I will save myself the hassle and go somewhere that wont try and con me.