Front Door Speakers Stopped Working

Sp3no82

Reaction score
I recently upgraded my front door speakers and they have been working great but all of a sudden both drivers and passenger side speakers stopped working. The wiring is fine, the door looms are fine, the fact that both stopped at the same time suggests something else. I have checked the whole fuse box on drivers side but everything is fine. The front speakers as far as i am aware are run from an internal amp in my RNS-E my fear is something may have gone internally wrong with this? is this likely
Help im hoping its something simple.

Cheers in advance.

Not trying to insult your intelligence, but have you tried the fader and balance settings?

I only ask because I left the son in the car, and he happily changed all the settings. Fader and balance. I didn’t realise till the next day and I put some music on and it can from 1 speaker in the back of the car.

Hope it’s something simple for you though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knowing how much kids like to mess about with such things it was first thing I checked lol

Still got absolutely nowhere with this. Check every fuse twice. And the wiring im completely stumped

Have you still got your Audi speakers, can you temporary hook them up as a test

i had a similar issue a few months after upgrading mine, found the fault to be the new wire supplied in box looked fine but was corroded on the inside, chopped at bit off the speaker end, resoldered and solved it.