Front Mount Fitted :)

Wow so whens the map going on ,should be interesting ;)

yeah agreed it would have and i did try but things just conspired against us and we couldnt get a slot sorted :(.

I am very happy with the results regardless of what others have made as you know RR lottery plays a big part aswell as the conditions on the day etc. and to be honest its exactly where i expected it to be power wise.

Now each step i take, the car will be going back on the same rollers and going through the same process, so i can gather all the results to see what works and what doesn't etc.

Reactions: Kelza
Brill ,thanks for posting up figures ,pictures and vids love it ;)

@RS3Kel, with regards to the MAP im not sure tbh, hoping it will be before my trip to LeMans in June but it all depends on work unfortunately :(

I think overall this intercooler in conjunction with a remap will make for an awesome package, judging by the drop in intake temps i logged today along with raised boost will equate to one very strong, very quick car. and i for one cant wait :)

Reactions: 45bvtc and Kelza
Loving how you roll chris , if i had the extra dollars ,id be going the same route ;)

Chris i get a hard time ,so i know that old chestnut lol ;)

Reactions: Chris-32T
Great figures, Like has been said its a shame we didnt see what it produced before hand.

These cars seem to produce more bhp than claimed anyway..... AS P_G has pointed out on his.

I'm going to get mine RR'd soon (2nd cats and KN filter) so it'll be god to compare a few fairly standard cars with your results..... You should get an idea of what its actually gained.

Sounds like the results are worth it anyway!

Chris, how much did you dyno time cost? I may go to BFT and run mine on there for comparison.

Hi P_G, the dyno time cost's £50. It's usually £65 but he offers discount to members on the Vagcars Forum, he also lets you use his vagcom to run logs of intake temps etc so we could if you went there potentially overlay your data with mine so we can then see how effective this cooler really is over the Stock item.

Cheers
chris

Nothing really mate, just enjoying it whilst i work out my next move :)

Cant decide wether to MAP the car first or try and improve the handling by way of a set of coilovers and an ARB

Haha, it's inevitable both will get done at some point lol.

Reactions: Kelza
Hi chris what map you going for ,i,m looking at apr and revo...:)