Front parking sensors for S3 grey grille

Scott.

Reaction score
I am fitting front parking sensors and the only thing left I need are the 2 center sensors, I have the grey/chrome grille.
I can't find them in the correct colour anywhere so planning on buying a pair for around £50 second hand and painting them myself.
Does anyone have the correct colour code or the closest paint match?
Or a pair for sale if they have changed their grille.

Thanks

I’ve just changed mine from the grey to a black edition grille and asked what the colour was and nobody knew, turned out it was described as Dark Chrome in the parts listing. I googled it and found there was a high gloss and Matt version. I googled Audi dark chrome Matt and up came a colour code, ordered a spray from Halfords and was the correct colour.

Reactions: Mastachaz
No that is for the black edition grille, I’ve just found yours and it’s Platinum Grey Matt and I believe it’s code is L1RR.
Try eBay for a spray, make sure it’s Matt

have you seen this thread?
I used Audi Titan Grey Metallic and it worked a treat with my 2017 S3.
what sensor brackets have you got? have you had your bumper off? Mine were nothing like and I spent ages making them fit flush, there was a weird molding on the back of my grill
Centre sensor in position

have you seen this thread?
I used Audi Titan Grey Metallic and it worked a treat with my 2017 S3.
what sensor brackets have you got? have you had your bumper off? Mine were nothing like and I spent ages making them fit flush, there was a weird molding on the back of my grill
View attachment 235096
That has to be different not l shape

Paint code is Audi L1RR for Platinum Grey. Grille colour is Platinum Grey.

Attachments

• 523E819B-DF7C-42D8-89B7-A5D205EDD6C4.jpeg
    523E819B-DF7C-42D8-89B7-A5D205EDD6C4.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 98
AU.8AU : 11L.8AU I had it mixed at Beyond Surface Solutions BSS they were brilliant, I took the bumper over and they spent ages trying colours against itGrill sensor paint AU8AU   11 L8AU

The sensors will fit but the paint will interfere with the ultrasonics, I made a mask out of plastic, as you can see I also did the bolts and washers which fix the grill on to the slam panel, I just cut the holes with the same cutter in a piece of scrap plastic roughly the same thickness as the bumper.
Spray sensors and bolts