Front vents

Adam Caldow

Reaction score
So i replaced my heater motor yesterday as previously i couldn’t hear the motor and he a burning smell, now i can hear the motor and air comes out of my 2 side vents all be it when i put it on full i don’t think it blows as much as it previously did, however from my 2 middle vents there is no air coming out at all, has anyone else had the same issue? is it an easy fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ideally you need to do a basic setting on hvac 08 to realign everything, then retest, as it maybe a motor or flap issue.

Ideally you need to do a basic setting on hvac 08 to realign everything, then retest, as it maybe a motor or flap issue.

i have seen another post with a similar issue basically saying that the middle 2 only work on certain settings, i have tested this theory and that seems true

also just to clarify what is hvac 08?

Middle ones work on the front face setting, inconjunction with the outside front facing side vents, so all 4 should work together.

Hvac 08 is the diagnostic module to login to for basic settings.

Reactions: Adam Caldow
[mention]NHN [/mention] ive sent you a message as i would like more info on this, ive been testing them since i got home and it seems when the fans are on full from lo to about 20 air comes out all vents, then 20 to 23 the side vents and then after that i can’t feel air coming out of any but can hear the motor going