Front window steam up

Rob1967

Reaction score
When driving along and out side temperature starts to drop my scream starts to steam up an is annoyingly hard to clear.i press windscreen button and it blows cold air out fast to clear scream but as soon as I press it again it steams up any way to stop this
Thanks

Are you driving with the A/C on or in Econ mode?
The only time I've had mine steam up was when it had been into the garage and they had turned the A/C off and I hadn't realised.

I normally run mine in Auto mode and it's fine.

If your windscreen is steaming up with the aircon on try selecting recirc this should stop the windscreen steaming up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time I've had mine steam up was when it had been into the garage and they had turned the A/C off and I hadn't realised.

Thanks for reply
I always use econ mode as thought auto mode used more fuel

Thanks for reply
I always use econ mode as thought auto mode used more fuel
Econ isn't air con, try putting the air con on with the air going onto the windscreen, will demist it quite quick

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Econ mode turns the A/C off.
Probably uses slightly less fuel, but I can't say as I've really noticed much difference to my mpg with the A/C on or off in any car I've owned, so I just leave it on and enjoy the comfort :sunglasses:

I always use AC mode but never have the air flow directed onto the windscreen, I always select dash vents and footwell vents or just dash vents on their own, never had the windscreen mist or steam up in any weather even with no air flow onto it

Ok thanks will try what you guys are suggesting