Functions on Demand

davesmith999

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has been able to get FoD working on their A6? Mines a 21 model and when I check erWin it does say it’s prepared for FoD but I see nothing at all in the Shop and have tried the workaround in switching region to Germany only to see a ‘Digital Twin’ thing. Anyone else experiencing the same?

I think the only FoD available is to renew your myAudi subscription, when the 3 year 'free' period has expired.

I think the only FoD available is to renew your myAudi subscription, when the 3 year 'free' period has expired.
Thanks Dave.
Would have thought though with the car being equipped with lane assist camera the car would be capable at a minimum of Traffic Sign Recognition or Main Beams Assist…

anyone else got a 21 a6??

If it's empty in the shop then either your car has no more tech options that can be enabled without hardware changes or they still need to add functions to the store for your vin.

From the often posted issues of the myaudi app, it wouldn't surprise me if it's just not updated for your vin tbh.

If it's empty in the shop then either your car has no more tech options that can be enabled without hardware changes or they still need to add functions to the store for your vin.

From the often posted issues of the myaudi app, it wouldn't surprise me if it's just not updated for your vin tbh.
.... or anyone elses! :smile new: FoD has not worked on either my 2019 or2021 car. Just comes up on the app saying nothing available check back later. Like DaveSmith999 I would have hoped to be able to activate road sign detection and main beam assist as the technology is all there for it to work.

Reactions: NHN
Mine is the same, nothing available to purchase. I have followed instructions on other threads, to change country, but the result doesn't change in my case.

Hi,
Has anyone been able to see any functions on demand yet?
I have tried changing the country, clearing cookies etc. but still can't see anything to purchase.

Hi,
Has anyone been able to see any functions on demand yet?
I have tried changing the country, clearing cookies etc. but still can't see anything to purchase.
Yes, my 19 plate has them, one is the Remote Services function which allows you to use the myAudi app's car finder, vehicle status and remote lock&unlock functions for £4/mo or £36/y, the other option is Connect Licence which lets you use the weather app, Google Earth navigation, online PoI etc. for £16.50/mo or £164/y.

Yes, my 19 plate has them, one is the Remote Services function which allows you to use the myAudi app's car finder, vehicle status and remote lock&unlock functions for £4/mo or £36/y, the other option is Connect Licence which lets you use the weather app, Google Earth navigation, online PoI etc. for £16.50/mo or £164/y.
Seems it only works once you are outside the initial 3 year period of having connectivity services and then only to re-establish those services. Adding things like traffic sign recognition, auto high beam etc which should be perfectly possible (it can be done on my wife's Golf 8) are not offered by Audi in the UK