Further Useful information/manuals for the A3/8L platform PDF format

MPH

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
:icon thumright: These should come in useful to some peeps :thumbs up: I have more but the file size is too large for the site even under compression

Attachments

• Heating Aircon.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 308
  • Air-conditioning.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,047
  • General Body Assembly.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 241
  • Body repairs.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 224
  • Electrical system Self-diagnosis.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 241
  • Electrical system.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 220
  • Motronic Injection and Ignition System (4-cyl) 1997.pdf
    905.3 KB · Views: 229
  • Current Flow Diagram-compressed.pdf
    7 MB · Views: 864
  • Electrical devices-compressed.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Reactions: Ian.c, Giovanni_Argento_Italiano, Farmor00 and 2 others
Just spotted these, many thanks. Will hopefully cut down on some of my recent basic questions.

Reactions: MPH
Hi sorry to disturb, but would you have a pdf for the Air Bag system? can't find the control module and I don't want to remove any thing I don't need to as I never get it back as good. Very useful the one you have posted, a great help Thanks for them.

Ian

Reactions: MPH
Hi sorry to disturb, but would you have a pdf for the Air Bag system? can't find the control module and I don't want to remove any thing I don't need to as I never get it back as good. Very useful the one you have posted, a great help Thanks for them.

Ian
Hi Ian I have a couple of airbag retrofitting audi pdfs which I believe contain information about the control module inbox me your email and I will forward them to you as they are quite large kind regards Mark

Reactions: Ian Bevan
For the life of me I cant find the button that says inbox. I can follow, share it on Pinterest and twitter it. But I cant find the inbox button. send it to ix10@usa.com that should find me.

Thanks

Ian

For the life of me I cant find the button that says inbox. I can follow, share it on Pinterest and twitter it. But I cant find the inbox button. send it to ix10@usa.com that should find me.

Thanks

Ian
Mouse over the members profile pic and choose start conversation from the pop up... not very intuitive I know but thats how you do it... I would suggest removing your email from the post though as its likely to get spammed

Ta

<tuffty/>

It will be removed, but I still cant seam to find the inbox option. Followed you suggestions but still no joy

It will be removed, but I still cant seam to find the inbox option. Followed you suggestions but still no joy
Hummm... might be due to you not having enough posts... I think the minimum is 10?

Should look like this when it works :)
Screenshot 2022 08 05 at 133931

<tuffty/>

As a new member, you don’t have enough posts to use private messaging or classifieds section of the forum. Also, please don’t put your email address on the forum, it’s just not wise

as for the address, it's a dump address, not my email. It will be removed later today if all goes to plan.

A few more general problems are outlined in some Hella Bulletin pdfs that may be of use to peeps :notworking:

Attachments

• bi_en_electronics_audi_airbag_light_comes_on.pdf
    79.3 KB · Views: 68
  • bi_en_electronics_audi_a3_sunroof.pdf
    75.4 KB · Views: 84
  • bi_en_electronics_audi_a3_poor_starting_behaviour.pdf
    82 KB · Views: 84
  • bi_en_electronics_audi_a3_airbag_belt_tensioner.pdf
    80.3 KB · Views: 68
  • bi_en_electronics_audi_a2_a3_a4_a6_a8_tt_airbag_fault_code_00588.pdf
    84.6 KB · Views: 91
  • bi_en_lighting_audi_a3_headlight_range_adjustment_does_not_work_correctly.pdf
    138.5 KB · Views: 105
  • bi_en_electrics_audi_a3_ignition_switch.pdf
    68.8 KB · Views: 69
  • bi_en_lighting_audi_a3_heckklappenbeleuchtung_ohne_funktion.pdf
    35.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Audi-A3-Heat-output-too-low-41357.pdf
    10.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Audi-A3-Engine-starts-badly-9613.pdf
    10.9 KB · Views: 78
:icon thumright: These should come in useful to some peeps :thumbs up: I have more but the file size is too large for the site even under compression
HERE YOU WILL FIND A WHOLE LOT MORE INFO