fusso soft99

euan_f

Reaction score
Has anyone used this stuff? I got some as was recoomended by a friend who's qlot more into detailing than me. Anyway how do people find it to buff off? If i hadnt applied to whole car id have stopped after first panel. I Found it a major effort to remove. So either ive applied too much or thats how its supposed to be. Might stick to nattys paste in future thats no effort at all to remove.

Has anyone used this stuff? I got some as was recoomended by a friend who's qlot more into detailing than me. Anyway how do people find it to buff off? If i hadnt applied to whole car id have stopped after first panel. I Found it a major effort to remove. So either ive applied too much or thats how its supposed to be. Might stick to nattys paste in future thats no effort at all to remove.
I have used it on my 350Z and my son's A3 - absolutely no issues with application or buffing off. Top product in my view.

It's hard to remove if you use too much or leave it for too long. I do a couple of panels at a time absolute tops and then find it not too bad (although still harder than a lot of other waxes)
It gives excellent beading when it's done though. I use it on alloys too and works a treat.

yeah finally managed to give it another wash today (not touched in 4weeks) just a rinse snow foam and two bucket method. even in the rinse with the pressure washer i could see the effects with the beeding and sheeting still being very very good. i'll get the coat stripped off at some point and apply ALOT LESS next time.