Gang tried to car-jack my S3 today!

These days, also at ~ 5'7" on a good day, maybe the best approach to keep them away is to cough on them :puke2:
I was thinking the same thing lol, just shout I've got corona and cough on them and you're sorted...

So, slightly serious update on this sorry affair...

I’ve had West Mids homicide back round again today, this time they wanted to take a formal statement (I gave a statement to Warks police at the time, but different jurisdiction, etc, etc.). The Golf R the gang used to try and carjack me WAS the same one involved in the Coventry shooting later the same day :blink:. The Golf R has since been found. Burned-out. They’ve arrested and charged two lads, one 15 :wtf: - that's only 2 years older than my nephew ***, and one 19 with murder (they’ve placed them at the scene via their mobile phones - imbeciles). I can't say if those responsible for the killing were the same tw&ts that turned up on my doorstep, but it was the same Golf R, and just a few hours later.

Apparently there’s a bit of a turf war going on between 2 gangs in Coventry at the moment. Again, :wtf:I don't live in South Central L.A. Just a nice quiet village a very decent distance away from Cov.

They said I had nothing to worry about as they’re locked up now, the killing was entirely separate and targeted and they’ll redact my name and address from my statement when it’s shared with the scum-bags' legal representation. Still ******' sobering though.

My statement and description of the car (even down to the name of the 18” Cadiz diamond cut alloys, matt-chrome effect door mirrors, and factory rear privacy glass, lol), and the number plate apparently helps build a 'bigger' picture of movements and activities that day. My description of the nut-sacks involved will probably be less useful though as the little @*%^-tards were fully balaclava'd and hoodie'd up.

Hopefully they'll be going away for a VERY long time.

Detailing my car used to be my Buddhist 'zen' time - need to get 'back on the horse' soon and not think about it too much...

Last edited:
Reactions: jimojameso, Bristle Hound, wab172uk and 14 others
That's not good is it - but at least the scumbags are put away. Frankly I'd be surprised if they weren't high on illegal substances and didn't have much idea where they were!!........ you've been subjected to a very, very rare attack, so as you say, just need to try and put it behind you (easy for me to say I know!). Hope everything settles down for you soon.......

Reactions: Jimbob76
Let’s hope while they are doing porridge they catch Coronavirus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SaraS3 and CHEZ
jimbob79, i would look to the movie rights to this. Has to be better than the progressive crap being promoted of late lol

I’ve had West Mids homicide back round again today, this time they wanted to take a formal statement (I gave a statement to Warks police at the time, but different jurisdiction, etc, etc.). The Golf R the gang used to try and carjack me WAS the same one involved in the Coventry shooting later the same day :blink:. The Golf R has since been found. Burned-out. They’ve arrested and charged two lads, one 15 :wtf: - that's only 2 years older than my nephew ***, and one 19 with murder (they’ve placed them at the scene via their mobile phones - imbeciles). I can't say if those responsible for the killing were the same tw&ts that turned up on my doorstep, but it was the same Golf R, and just a few hours later.

Apparently there’s a bit of a turf war going on between 2 gangs in Coventry at the moment. Again, :wtf:I don't live in South Central L.A. Just a nice quiet village a very decent distance away from Cov.

They said I had nothing to worry about as they’re locked up now, the killing was entirely separate and targeted and they’ll redact my name and address from my statement when it’s shared with the scum-bags' legal representation. Still ******' sobering though.

My statement and description of the car (even down to the name of the 18” Cadiz diamond cut alloys, matt-chrome effect door mirrors, and factory rear privacy glass, lol), and the number plate apparently helps build a 'bigger' picture of movements and activities that day. My description of the nut-sacks involved will probably be less useful though as the little @*%^-tards were fully balaclava'd and hoodie'd up.

Detailing my car used to be my Buddhist 'zen' time - need to get 'back on the horse' soon and not think about it too much...

That's all very sobering, and puts your situation into perspective. They could have easily used that gun on you.

Personally I think you were very lucky that they ran off. Maybe the one with the gun wasn't there at that point. Maybe it was but they just panicked and wanted to get away as your shouting made for witnesses?

Whatever their reasons, it just goes to show that any of us could be a victim at any point. You never know if it's little boys wanting to be gangsters, (easily scared off) or prolific criminal who are far more sinister.

Reactions: jimojameso

****** heck mate. I am glad you are ok!

15 and 19! I'd usually refer to these types of criminals as scumbags, but I don't think they're even old enough to know what the word means so best to refer to them as little B*******

this same car was at my boss's neighbour's house that day trying to take his 330i, kicking his front door trying to get in. luckily he was on his 3rd floor so by the time he got downstairs they were already going back to the car so didn't open the door. (Leamington Spa)

Quick update on this one - it's now just over a year since this incident, and yesterday the little scrotes were sentenced to a total of over 18 years between them.

No mention of my incident in this article as they didn’t get away with my car, but have a read about what else they got up to. Quite unbelievable really given their age.

https://west-midlands.police.uk/new...ry-spree-latest-strike-against-coventry-gangs

Reactions: AdamInKent, jimojameso, Philip Davies and 4 others
This is a sad story about 2021 and unfortunately a warning to us all who try to keep our cars nice, hope the police catch them and throw away the keys

Reactions: jimojameso
Quick update on this one - it's now just over a year since this incident, and yesterday the little scrotes were sentenced to a total of over 18 years between them.

No mention of my incident in this article as they didn’t get away with my car, but have a read about what else they got up to. Quite unbelievable really given their age.

https://west-midlands.police.uk/new...ry-spree-latest-strike-against-coventry-gangs

It’s good they got caught but 18 years between 4 of them that’s 4.5 years a piece so probably be out in 3 for good behaviour probably less cause their age is not enough for the trauma they put folk through.
Would have thrown away the key myself.
Think it’s time we brought back capital punishment as more a deterrent for committing crimes.

Reactions: Jimbob76, Potterswheel, jimojameso and 1 other person
It’s good they got caught but 18 years between 4 of them that’s 4.5 years a piece so probably be out in 3 for good behaviour probably less cause their age is not enough for the trauma they put folk through.
Would have thrown away the key myself.
Think it’s time we brought back capital punishment as more a deterrent for committing crimes.
They wouldn't dare do this in the middle East they would have their hands chopped off and I agree entirely with that.now that is one deterrent this country is too soft on scumbags like these

Reactions: AlS3BE
They wouldn't dare do this in the middle East they would have their hands chopped off and I agree entirely with that.now that is one deterrent this country is too soft on scumbags like these

Mate is a prison warden and he says the same folk come in and it’s like a holiday camp with one even admitting he does it to get away from the mrs. We are a bit too easy on criminals.
I remember I did some work for a juvenile detention centre 15-20 years ago and I was shocked how easy they got it. There’s was pool tables, playstations and TVs there. The kids looked like they were at a resort not prison.
Not enough discipline nowadays.

Reactions: John Pilkington
Glad u ok mate, it’s all a bit of a shock in a few seconds and u just reacted, funny enough I had a couple of young Irish lads pull up to my car when I was washing mine. Saying nice car mate and trying to put on a English accent so I new they was up to know good. Scary stuff tho ay

Wow I had exactly the same, I’m Midlands where are you??

iPhone 12 Pro

Glad they got some time in Jail. Even if, as others have mentioned, it'll be like a Holiday camp.

But on the plus side, they aren't out and about causing misery to others. Hopefully they'll run their mouth off inside thinking they're Billy Big ******, and some proper hard nut will give them a good kicking. Or become Big John's new Girlfriends.

Reactions: John Pilkington, Jimbob76, Potterswheel and 1 other person