Gap insurance

Gill ZB

Reaction score
just want to thank everyone who gave me advice on gap insurance - I was sold something i didn't understand that wasn't required by someone making a commission. Thanks to the help from forum members I got my money back ....thankyou ....happy days :blackrs4::relaxed:!!!

Reactions: Bristle Hound
You dont have to have GAP insurance, but it's highly recommended if you have gone new/leasing etc.
I got mine through Quidco with ALA, was just over £100 for 2 years on new Golf R.
Dave

Reactions: Gill ZB
You dont have to have GAP insurance, but it's highly recommended if you have gone new/leasing etc.
I got mine through Quidco with ALA, was just over £100 for 2 years on new Golf R.
Dave
Not new - not leasing - paid cash. It was £350 for 36 months - not at all impressed with the whole purchase procedure. ive had much better advice and support from this forum than I've had from the dealer. After sales service/customer care? They've had my money and don't want to know. Still narked at being charged £20 fuel yet my car wasn't ready when I was told he would be and it caused a lot of disruption at work ...to name but a few of the things that went wrong .....however I have an amazing car ...so guess all worth it !:hearteyes:

Yeah - but what do you do when they are selling the car of your dreams??? Yeah - I've learnt my lesson - if there's ever a next time I'll take a guy with me !!

Reactions: xpoweruk