Gave it a quick wash.

sidibear

Going with the flow.
Staff member
Reaction score
Time on my hands Sunday so I gave it a quick clean.

B7 A4 S-Line Avant. Lava Gray pearl Metallic.

Washed tbm with Chemical Guys Citrus wash and tribble mitt, dried with a Woolly Mammoth towel. Thin coating of AG Extra Protection with a microfibre, left for 25 minutes and buffed off with a microfibre. Glass done with Rain X, trim with Aerospace 303.

In February it was washed and blackholed and finished off with Collinite Liquid Insulator applied with a DDJ Buff Daddy and black fin pad. Parked outside with a maintenance wash every couple of weeks, and still comes up great.
Future plans are to clay it as the paint feels a bit gritty, AG polish then wax it again.

Reactions: scotty76 and Sandra
Agree with Chris amazing job m8, the shine is fantastic. Love the colour also :)

Car looks amazing Paul. Love the high shine to it and you always know you done a good job by the reflections, well done. :) x

Its usually the case that no matter how well you clean you car someone else's always looks better. But once I was finished I looked at it and though, yep, that's the ******** that is. I was very happy how it came out with minimal effort. It felt like I as just pottering about for an hour.

Reactions: Sandra