GB on registration plate or not ?

• With GB

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Without GB

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

Audi Dynamik

Reaction score
As above do people prefer GB on there plates or without ?
As my wife now has the Dynamik i will be ordering some new plates for it and just wondering whether to get GB on them or not.
I do not travel abroad only last year when i went to France and got banned for speeding ! but if i ever did decide to go abroad again then i would just buy some GB stickers if they were not on the plates so that isnt a problem.

I prefer not to have it, and use magnetic ones if I go abroad. I think they can look a bit "busy" with GB, or the flag.

I go to Europe quite a bit so have caved in to having GB plates, but only because I hate any kind of unnecesasary stickers on my car (e.g. GB stickers).

I did think about getting two sets of plates (one plain, one GB/Euro stars), but then I decided I was too lazy, had better things to spend the cash on, and caved in to GB on the plates. However I did get the GB strip in black to match the car so it wasn't a standout colour like blue.

S3+plate.jpg

If I knew the car would never leave UK shores I'd have them plain, less fussy.

Reactions: Audi Dynamik
I dont think my car will ever go abroad, so I dont have them on mine and as already mentioned, I think the plates just look too busy with anything other than the reg on it.

I go to Europe quite a bit so have caved in to having GB plates, but only because I hate any kind of unnecesasary stickers on my car (e.g. GB stickers).

I did think about getting two sets of plates (one plain, one GB/Euro stars), but then I decided I was too lazy, had better things to spend the cash on, and caved in to GB on the plates. However I did get the GB strip in black to match the car so it wasn't a standout colour like blue.

S3+plate.jpg

If I knew the car would never leave UK shores I'd have them plain, less fussy.

That does look smart actually, matches the car.

I like them but with the legal ones they have the slogan on the bottom in the centre where i would want it at the side in tiny writing to make them legal.

I have european style metal hydraulic pressed plates with gb on them. Just think the GB is more for newer veichles

Notice you got your prep on for the new S5 warren with the plate dude! 👍
Personally for a low life council plate pyblic plate wearer like myself, i like a non motif plate,
Got some embossed 3d resin plates off ebay lately and there a lot nicer than the ebay pressed plates i previously had! Available badged or not!

Reactions: warren_S5
Personally for a low life council plate pyblic plate wearer like myself, i like a non motif plate,
Got some embossed 3d resin plates off ebay lately and there a lot nicer than the ebay pressed plates i previously had! Available badged or not!

I'm starting to move away from pressed metal plates now and becoming a fan of these 3D gel resin plates. Got some done on the bike with carbon fibre effect and they look fantastic!

Reactions: DAYTONA 500

I'm starting to move away from pressed metal plates now and becoming a fan of these 3D gel resin plates. Got some done on the bike with carbon fibre effect and they look fantastic!

I have them they are brilliant, when i got my Bmw i swapped them from the Dynamik.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396439508052168
These are the same as my pressed steel ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396439549619654