Gday, new A4 3.2 Quattro Avant owner

kndkris

Reaction score
Hey all,
just recieved the new wheels, A4 3.2 Quattro S-Line Avant in silver with nearly all the options ticked! pretty stoked so far, did a 250 mile drive after picking it up and went a dream.

Im new to England, moved over from Aus with the girl and am living in the Taunton area for now so i got a few questions for anyone around these parts. The car is due its 40k mile service and Taunton Audi quoted me 500 (due to gearbox oil) which i think is a bit rich, are there any independent garages around here that know what they are doing with these cars? would like a couple more quotes.

Also i have ordered the parts for cruise retro fit and am happy to fit them myself but would need someone with Vag Com to finish off, is there anyone around thats willing to help out?

Lastly i need another key done, again Audi told me 200 quid! surely it can be done cheaper, i have seen around that some people offer the keys for about 85 but they then need to be coded to the car for it to work, are locksmiths capable of doing the whole job or do Audi need to do it? Anyone in Taunton know of someone that does this.

Anyway, nice to meet you all, i think ive nearly read every thread in the B7 A4 section so i'm trying not to be too nooby.
Cheers
Kris