Gear Knob

quattrogone

Quattro Back!
Reaction score
Trivial thing but I'm trying to find a replacement gear knob for my car (manual) I've obviously been onto the ebay and all there is on there is cheap and nasty chinese tat!
What I'm after is a perforated leather one with the red ring, was this every an option if so does any one have one fitted? Audi need me to provide them with a reg number for a car that has what I want fitted.

Thanks Hangn I take it that's a part number for the knob I'm looking for.
And g00se it took a lot of will power for me to not have the thread title as show me your knobs what have you got? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Sandra, RS5 JON and g00se
Its the same one thats on my avant but its a little expensive though .Previous owner fitted mine.

Yeah, I have just had the price come through :tearsofjoy: No Audi I'm not helping finance your R&D into electric & hydrogen cars lol!
Think I might just go down the re-trim route or slap and aftermarket knob on there like one of those ebay specials that light up :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Nitro_CR
Yeah, I have just had the price come through :tearsofjoy: No Audi I'm not helping finance your R&D into electric & hydrogen cars lol!
Think I might just go down the re-trim route or slap and aftermarket knob on there like one of those ebay specials that light up :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Looking forward to the pictures of your light up knob quattrogone :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: