Gentle, but expensive, reminder regarding libel on websites

[ QUOTE ]
We shall see what Aberdeen has to offer soon...

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually it's brown/orange skin with ultra straight hair. They make an effort, not always a good one, but they do make an effort.

[ QUOTE ]
That's not far from where I'm from...Scunthorpe!

[/ QUOTE ]

From the Thirsk area myself.

[ QUOTE ]
Savings?
What are those?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I didn't spend it all last month so I had some extra for this month. Doesn't that class as savings?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You can tell I'm not that old, nor wise, or I'd have spent the money in a more sensible (or should that say responsible) way...

[/ QUOTE ]

No... Do it whilst you can and enjoy it! I have some similar (stupid plans) for the near future /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it involve an Audi-Sport team meeting in Amsterdam. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And some hookers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Erm... it could.

Or it could involve paying a large chunk off my mortgage, or blowing it all on a car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Head and heart stuff.

Kev.

Kev, you could be hit by a bus in a month, buy the god damm car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Kev, you could be hit by a bus in a month, buy the god damm car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid I know that lesson all too well, which is what gives me this attitude of do it whilst you can.

Kev.

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, but everyone hates the southerners, don't they? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Well, I didn't spend it all last month so I had some extra for this month. Doesn't that class as savings?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, that doesn't count.
That was just a glitch in the outgoings vs income equation.

It just means you have to try harder this month..

..and don't let it happen again, or I'll be round to show you the error of your ways!

[ QUOTE ]
Erm... it could.

Or it could involve paying a large chunk off my mortgage, or blowing it all on a car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Head and heart stuff.

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine was paying off a large chunk of the new house I'd (We'd...at the time. But, sadly, no longer the case) just ordered...

Or buying a new 911 and lashing approx £16000 on ticking boxes on the options list...

Tough choice.....

No it wasn't.
It was an easy choice...I have the rest of my lift to pay off the mortgage!!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where were you 2 years ago?
I could have been done with that sort of attitude when trying to justify my order at the OPC!!

[ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid I know that lesson all too well, which is what gives me this attitude of do it whilst you can.

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thing is Kev...if you buy wisely (possibly unlike me) you can keep good residuals on the car...so that if you feel you've got it out of your system, you can sell it and then pay off a chunk of the mortgage...

In the case of the car...it's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. All so true...

And in my case...I LOVE that car...

It would be may last resort to have to sell the car (it may have to happen) but if it does I can look back and think at least had the balls to do it...and loved every second of it.
Rather than spend the rest of my life wondering what if?

It's never as sensible as the mortgage option...but you can limit risk and maximise the thrills by being clever...

Just do it...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, but everyone hates the southerners, don't they? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Do we have a bite? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Born on Wearside, raised in Sussex, educated in Scotland, worked all over the country, now settled in Kent.

I guess everyone must hate me!

Oh, & what car are you being tempted to buy, Kev?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, we do Lard Brain!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(Back to the point of the thread)

[ QUOTE ]
Born on Wearside, raised in Sussex, educated in Scotland, worked all over the country, now settled in Kent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im in North Kent as well, I dont even know you Never seen you, Never Heard of you, never want to meet you, And even i hate you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care where you have lived, worked or studied, your still a Mackum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've not really thought too much about it, because you see, if I do start thinking about it I'll not be able to think about anything else until I sell the house and get the money, which will be a few months yet.

Or I could just sell and pay the profit (after paying the dreaded CGT) off my mortgage, or do a bit of both.

3 years ago I came out of the company car scheme and had £22000 in my pocket for a car (some finance). I had the car choice narrowed down to a new 2.0TDI or a Noggy S3, again head an heart stuff. Due to my mileage being about 25000 a year and the higher running cost of the S3 (which I could of just about afforded) added to the fact I would hate putting all the mileage on the car, I plumped for the TDI.

It was a very difficult choice, I've wanted an S3 for as long as I can remember, but my head won over my heart. Maybe not this time?

Kev.