Sold Genuine 18" Audi 9 Spoke Alloy Wheels 5x112 (B5/B6/B7 A4 S4 etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S4 Muzza

oww! my giant blue head!
Reaction score
OEM 18” Audi 9 spoke wheels. I believe these were originally found on the B6 A4/S4. Not the easiest to come by in this fitment. Full spec as follows:

Part No. 4D0 601 025 AH
18x8
Et43
5x112
Cb 57.1

Recently powder coated in a light/matt silver. There’s a few imperfections in the powder coat here and there but nothing major. They’re in very good condition as the photos show, seen less than 100 miles since they were done, no kerbing.

Briefly had these fitted to my B5 S4, they sit lovely with 12/15mm spacers on the front/rear and should clear any big brake set ups.

All centre caps are present but these have not been refurbished and will need to be tidied up to match the wheels.

Looking for £280 wheels only, no tyres.

Ideally I’d like to keep the tyres for another set of wheels however I would consider selling if someone is interested in the lot.

They are Yokohama BluEarth Winter V905’s in 225/40/18 92W. Two have around 4.5mm but have some extra wear to the inner edge. Two are on 7mm, evenly worn and not far off new. All tyres manufactured April 2018.

Price would be £380 with tyres.

Wheels are located in Ayr, Scotland for viewing/test fitting. Happy to post but it’ll be around £50 with or without tyres.

I would also consider swapping for a set of B6 S4 Avus wheels (with or without tyres).

Any questions drop me a PM.

Cheers
Murray

gAQ2r2n.jpg

GfHRZd4.jpg

jFPtwcn.jpg

qocYKBF.jpg

Wheel 1
dXoQKO1.jpg

l3LRbxN.jpg

ykO3tCH.jpg

Wheel 2