Genuine Audi 8Y RS3 "RS" Design Floor Mats **WITH PICTURES**

RS variants along with the accessories are overpriced full stop.

All this tosh about if you can afford to buy the car then you can afford the cost of the mats so why moan has nothing to do with it.
Just because one has opted to buy one of Audi's upper-end performance cars at overly inflated prices doesn't automatically mean that owner has to be ripped off for accessories such as mats etc.
A new owner may have scrimped and saved for years to be in a position to own such a car, just because that owner feels the price of accessories etc is excessive doesn't make him any less entitled to own that car or voice a grievance with those prices etc.

Just another example on this forum of how a lot of owners of RS3's in particular appear to assume they are something really special and above others .

• Love
Reactions: Tzsteve, Tommm, Mastachaz and 2 others

All this tosh about if you can afford to buy the car then you can afford the cost of the mats so why moan has nothing to do with it.
Just because one has opted to buy one of Audi's upper-end performance cars at overly inflated prices doesn't automatically mean that owner has to be ripped off for accessories such as mats etc.
A new owner may have scrimped and saved for years to be in a position to own such a car, just because that owner feels the price of accessories etc is excessive doesn't make him any less entitled to own that car or voice a grievance with those prices etc.

Just another example on this forum of how a lot of owners of RS3's in particular appear to assume they are something really special and above others .
Buying 4 really nice car matts plus delivery to your door for £195 aint exactly expensive in the times we live in right now don't buy them simples as that nobody's forcing anyone and those who do buy them don't feel special or superior
My point being ownership of any RS Model comes with more expense services,accessories,running costs etc etc
Also known as freedom of choice and l am driving a 4 year old 1-0 litre fiesta so hardly rolling in it

Reactions: 8YARWY
:tearsofjoy:£195 for a set of mats.. RS tax:100:

Reactions: Mastachaz

Yeah because we all love paying over the odds for parts etc from Audi.

Took me a long time to be able to afford an RS3, saved up a lot of hard earned cash and had to borrow some as well.

Audi prices are what they are, do I like paying £400 for an oil service at a main dealer, not really no because I’d rather do it myself, however that doesn’t wash when moving a car on, potential buyers like to see main dealer stamps / or online logged entries as it is now.

And I don’t know why you think anyone is ‘lording’ anything over anyone else on here because they own an RS3, trust me, it ain’t all that………

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah because we all love paying over the odds for parts etc from Audi.

Took me a long time to be able to afford an RS3, saved up a lot of hard earned cash and had to borrow some as well.

Audi prices are what they are, do I like paying £400 for an oil service at a main dealer, not really no because I’d rather do it myself, however that doesn’t wash when moving a car on, potential buyers like to see main dealer stamps / or online logged entries as it is now.

And I don’t know why you think anyone is ‘lording’ anything over anyone else on here because they own an RS3, trust me, it ain’t all that………

It's nice to see someone that has saved etc towards a car they really want, I admire that and it's not an easy task these days.

But as for "Lording " over others I have to disagree with you and I'm not pointing fingers, but the 8Y forum is one of the worse culprits, it's not always about the money and resale value, but a lot appear to think otherwise.

Reactions: 5pot
It's nice to see someone that has saved etc towards a car they really want, I admire that and it's not an easy task these days.

But as for "Lording " over others I have to disagree with you and I'm not pointing fingers, but the 8Y forum is one of the worse culprits, it's not always about the money and resale value, but a lot appear to think otherwise.

It doesn’t bother me one way or another the mats are £195 end of.

Comments from members aren’t helpful to a forum sponsor / parts supplier like Crewe Audi and Tom.

Like I said above there are alternatives, one of which (AutoStyle) was first mentioned on ASN by a well known member of an 8P RS3 and myself way back when we were the first to order the mats to suit our 8P RS3’s.

Back then they were £60 and today they aren’t much more expensive and represent good value for money, and an alternative to the OEM mats.

I can also see why some owners think £195 is value for money too.

Horses for courses…….

It doesn’t bother me one way or another the mats are £195 end of.

Comments from members aren’t helpful to a forum sponsor / parts supplier like Crewe Audi and Tom.

Like I said above there are alternatives, one of which (AutoStyle) was first mentioned on ASN by a well known member of an 8P RS3 and myself way back when we were the first to order the mats to suit our 8P RS3’s.

Back then they were £60 and today they aren’t much more expensive and represent good value for money, and an alternative to the OEM mats.

I can also see why some owners think £195 is value for money too.

Horses for courses…….

Have you ever moaned about the cost of buying something but then gone ahead and purchased it anyway? That's my situation. I don't like the price of the mats but that isn't going to stop me. I moaned about the price but decided to go ahead anyway.

As for comments not being helpful to Tom, no one on here has directed anything toward him personally, unless you can tell me otherwise? Stop having a go at other people's opinion just because it may conflict with yours.

Reactions: Tommm, 5pot and Mastachaz
Have you ever moaned about the cost of buying something but then gone ahead and purchased it anyway? That's my situation. I don't like the price of the mats but that isn't going to stop me. I moaned about the price but decided to go ahead anyway.

As for comments not being helpful to Tom, no one on here has directed anything toward him personally, unless you can tell me otherwise? Stop having a go at other people's opinion just because it may conflict with yours.

Lol whatever……

Reactions: Jassyo06
Hi,

Having been asked for images of these mats we sell for a while now i though an advert would be a good idea.Price has risen slightly as a knock on effect of postage prices rising.

These are "RS" design mats in Soul Black with Express Red Stitching and "RS" logo.

Price is for 4 mats with only the front two have the logo.

There is also the option of Mercato Blue stitching and Green stitching to suit the exterior colour.

£195.00 Inc vat and UK postage.

View attachment 255103
Hi, possible to order these with blue stitching? If you can let me know the process that would be great. thanks

How much did you pay for your RS3 8Y....? Answer...Too much ergo...

Reactions: 8YARWY
How much did you pay for your RS3 8Y....? Answer...Too much ergo...
Mats have nothing to do with the purchase price of a car, or maintenance or running costs. Therefore the amount paid for a car is irrelevant. I don't really know why you're adding into this thread seeing as you're just saying what's already been said. The mats are overpriced and I've still bought them. I don't know what else there is to say?

Reactions: Tzsteve, Tommm and Mastachaz
Hi,

Having been asked for images of these mats we sell for a while now i though an advert would be a good idea.Price has risen slightly as a knock on effect of postage prices rising.

These are "RS" design mats in Soul Black with Express Red Stitching and "RS" logo.

Price is for 4 mats with only the front two have the logo.

There is also the option of Mercato Blue stitching and Green stitching to suit the exterior colour.

£195.00 Inc vat and UK postage.

View attachment 255103

I’ll have some of these mats in green and also want to order the vents, can you message me to sort?

Already have!

I’ve always found getting replies via email fast from Tom.

Reactions: creweaudiparts and garethdj
Does anyone have the part numbers for these mats in LHD? Trying to see if I can source them here in the States. Thanks in advance!