Genuine Audi A4 S4 8K Chassis Rotor Style Wheel 8K0601025CN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well genuine A4 S4 B8 it certainly isn't, since we run 5x112 on our cars.... Try again...

Well genuine A4 S4 B8 it certainly isn't, since we run 5x112 on our cars.... Try again...
I’d say it certainly is by the part number but the 5x100 is a typing error. No harm done really.

Reactions: NHN, creweaudiparts and Sandra
Absolutely agree with @RyanJonS4 ; this is an honest mistake from a forum sponsor who has been involved in the forum a lot longer than you. ...... Try again.

Reactions: NHN, creweaudiparts, RyanJonS4 and 1 other person
It looks like a genuine mistake to me. If you have a problem with a post on the forum, you address it to me, don’t just tell someone to try again, that was uncalled for. Reading a few of your other posts, looks like you don’t like anyone disagreeing with you either. We are a friendly helpful group of people who are all willing to share the collective knowledge that may help you someday. Let’s just get along, it’s not that hard to do.

Reactions: Willenium, Mackenzie49, ruairi83 and 5 others
Status
Not open for further replies.