Genuine audi alloys

excuse me for being nosey whats wrong with your rs6 allys? i think they look great

Yea they do look good, but i am starting to prefer the OEM or S4 wheels. Plus i can get the tyres for 16/17" wheels for about £40 for toyo proxies. Where as the 225/35/19's cost me £100 lol. Really looking to swap them for S4's.

I think you would be better with these rims mate.

IMG_0852ps.jpg

IMG_0853ps.sized.jpg

IMG_0850ps.sized.jpg

I think they look really good on the B5

Yea im defninitely interested, especially after seeing those pictures (cheers soupie!) they look really nice. The 19's are a little bit kerbed, 2 tyres are above limit and 2 are below now. Let me know dude!

the OEM tropez rims look cool on the b5 too...

And I see your in west sussex as well Im on the isle of wight and my mum lives in west sussex.

If ur not intrested in mine. Id still be intrested in urs depeding on price etc

Dave

Yea i live in Southwater, near Horsham. I can get (cheaper) tyres to go on them for you aswell. Also if you want refurbing/colour change i can get this done for you professionally at a cheaper cost through a friend. I'm defininitely interested in your wheels. What sort of part ex were you looking for, pop me an e-mail at phantom_a4@hotmail.co.uk!

Cheers buddy!

i have oe 16" ts 5 spoke if your interested with pirelli p6000 on

I have 17" audi genuine competition alloys in need of a refurb and one needs repaired but you could have them for real cheap.

2 good eagle f1's and 2 not so good eagle f1's fitted.

Cheers

Derek

ive got 17" s4 wheels, in need of refurb + 2 good contis and 2 not so good, will post pics if u are interested

Phantom,

I have 2 sets of 16" alloys from a 1.8T B5, both sets need a refurb though. I'm not able to get on here much at the moment (no broadband at home) drop me a PM if you're interested.

Kev.