Genuine Audi DataPlug 81A051629 For Audi Connect Services £36.00

creweaudiparts

t.fox@creweaudi.co.uk
Reaction score
Genuine Audi DataPlug For Audi Connect Services

upload_2021-2-8_10-7-49-png.215479

Genuine Part Number - 81A051629

Fits most models from 2008 - onwards

The Audi DataPlug is the basis for the use of the Audi connect Plug and Play app. The Audi DataPlug is plugged into the onboard diagnostic interface (OBD 2). With the app, the smartphone can then be connected via Bluetooth via the Audi DataPlug with the vehicle. The Audi connect Plug and Play app offers the driver a variety of important information about the vehicle and journeys. This includes, for example, a digital log book with export function, driving style analysis with information on fuel or power-saving driving, important vehicle data at a glance, coordination of servicing dates and much more.

£36.00 Inc UK Delivery

The only extra detail I have managed to find is in this eBay advert here.

I was wondering if anyone has bought one and what do they think?

Is there any official Audi literature listing exact detail of what it offers other then what I have found @creweaudiparts?

@Harvey this is about everything i can find,

"In the Audi Connect plug and play app, there is also a new challenges feature. The customer can complete driving tasks and challenges based on their driving and collect points in the app."

"
Benefits to the customer
  • More connected features in their vehicle
  • Able to see their last parked location
  • Convenience of checking fuel, AdBlue and mileage
  • Simple tracking of journeys for accurate business mile logs
  • Analysis of their driving style and tips for more economical driving
  • Driving challenges and rewards for collecting points"
Thanks!

Full pdf brochure here plus there's a bit more info about the app features of Audi connect plug and play if you expand the description here and review the pictures to see what the app looks like.

After initially considering a purchase I've now decided it's not for me but others might find it useful. Now where did I park my car...anyone? ;)

Last edited:
I’ve bought one just to see what it does, does grab a fair bit of data from the car although my oil service in mmi doesn’t agree with it, but my next inspection does so not sure how that’s happened

was hoping it would read my adblue level which it doesn’t but that may be model specific

I’ll be honest it’s a bit of a gimmick, but when I return to regular business travel it will be good logging my trips in the background which I can then pickup later

Reactions: Sandra and RS3 S.