Sold Genuine Audi LED Entry Area Light Kit 'Four Rings' Logo with Narrow Plug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The entry LED projects the four rings logo onto the ground when the front doors are opened.

Brand new set of two (left & right) - Two sets available.

Same as these: https://www.audipartsdirect.co.uk/p...t-four-rings-logo-with-narrow-plug-4g0052133g

Price: £60 for one set, incl 2nd Class postage, or collection from near Southampton

Or: £110 for both sets, incl 2nd Class postage, or collection from near Southampton

Last edited:
Totally novice to this but assuming this wouldnt be a straight fit onto an 8p a3?

Hi S3Rav.....I’m afraid I don’t know, so I suggest asking your Audi dealer. They certainly fit a 8V A3 and a Q5.

Cheers, Allan

Reactions: S3 Rav
Thanks allan. I imagine theres always a way just dont want the fuss to be honest if it's not a straight forward fit. Thanks though.

R

If you already have puddle lights on your 8P these would be a easy swap. The lights are identical in size, it’s only the connection that’s a different size but it’s very easy to get a small loom made up to convert from a member here. Contact member @RobinA3 for looms.

Reactions: RobinA3
Matt is correct, if you currenty have door lighting on your car then you may require some adapter harnesses but if you have no lighting then you will need the full harness, I can supply both.

Drop me a message.

Thanks for the shout out Matt.

Further price reduction to £35 for one set, or £60 for both sets, excl postage

Status
Not open for further replies.