Sold Genuine Ross Tech VCDS cable HEX+USB+CAN unlimited VIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armstrong_21490

Reaction score
Hi I am selling my Genuine VCDS cable unlimited VIN. It was purchased from here through the VCDS supplier thread (from HNH I think the user is). Had the cable about 6 years but to be honest it was hardly used. Only reason it is getting sold is I have sold my S3 and replaced it with a 2020 VW Polo GTI+ which needs the newer cable for its diagnostics.

Cable is listed on ebay but can removed and sold to a fellow Audi enthusiast if someone needs it.

Not sure how much its worth so lets say £250??

Can be delivered or picked up from Ayrshire area in Scotland

Reactions: RS5 JON
Yes, if you check the VCDS Facebook page they come up all the time. That’s really the sort of figure you can expect for it. Otherwise you can try eBay but you’ll also have all the risks that go with it with scammers etc along with the fees. The new Hex-net cables are around £500 for unlimited.

Yes, if you check the VCDS Facebook page they come up all the time. That’s really the sort of figure you can expect for it. Otherwise you can try eBay but you’ll also have all the risks that go with it with scammers etc along with the fees. The new Hex-net cables are around £500 for unlimited.

Hopefully the OP will get close to his asking price. :thumbs up:

JG

Status
Not open for further replies.