Genuine Volkswagen "GoPro" Headrest Holder

creweaudiparts

t.fox@creweaudi.co.uk
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Spotted this on the VW Ekta,does not list it for a Audi but surely Audi manual headrest are the same as VW?

Kit includes the holder for around the headrest poles and the arm which fits the go pro.

"Capture the best trouble-free moments when driving using the Action camera holder from the travel and comfort system. Whether travelling or on the race track, you can document razor-sharp pictures of your driving experience from the interior of your vehicle. Thanks to the 360 degree rotation of your action camera, you do not loose any event. The holder made of high-quality plastic can be attached to your base module on the head restraint in no time at all.
Some functions of your action camera can be controlled using smartphone applications. With a camera by the manufacturer GoPro (GoPro Hero 3™™ and higher)"

Colour: Black
Material: Plastic
Not for: Vehicles with electric headrests​

upload_2019-2-19_16-15-56-png.176028

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME
upload_2019-2-19_16-9-27-png.176027

"you do not loose any event"

With spelling like that, I doubt this is an official VW part.

Get a TackForm instead. Cheaper, rugged, proven—works on most headreast, ball mount compatible. Love mine.

Headrest Mount for GoPro, Tackform DrivePro Best Car Mount for GoPro for Recording Racing Video [Super Rigid Design] No Shake, No Rattle, Works with All GoPro Versions and All Action Cameras Amazon product