Get Paid(!) For Answering A Few Questions About Your Audi Experience...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FactionOne

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hi All,

Audi-Sport.net has been contacted by a market research organisation seeking people to answer a short survey regarding various aspects of Audi ownership.

The survey consists of a series of questions, primarily related to maintenance/repair and associated services, and can be completed either at the West London office of Idea Research, or by telephone. Compensation for your time answering the questions is available upon completion of the survey - £20 to those visiting the office, and £15 to those responding by phone.

If you would like to take part, and:

1) You live in the UK.
2) Your vehicle was first registered on or after 01/01/2003.
3) You have privately owned or privately leased your Audi for at least 12 months, and have responsibility for decisions related to maintenance/repairs.
4) Your vehicle has been serviced in the last 24 months (by whom not relevant).

...Simply send an email to respondents@idea-research.net with 'Survey via Audi-Sport.net' in the subject line, and state in the body whether you'd prefer to visit the office, or take part via telephone. Where applicable please include a telephone number along with the best time(s) to reach you (the survey will take approximately 30-45 minutes to complete over the phone, depending on your answers).

The closing section of the survey includes some questions with relevance to demographics - your employment/relationship status and approximate household income - but nothing I would characterise as overly intrusive. No collected data will be directly shared with ASN, and your answers can't be used to identify you here. You'll be asked if you consent to be contacted in future or not (and this does not affect your qualification for payment).

Have fun!

R

NB: For ease of administration, please keep any discussion to the copy of this thread found in 'General Chat.'

Status
Not open for further replies.