Get your 18" alloy pics out for the lads.

Leaky Lloyd, have you got a photo of the full side of the car?

Thanks to you all by the way for the pics so far :thumbsup:

They look big for the size, The car seems quite low for standard as well.

Its not mine though so cant take credit, even if I do have it for a while.

lucypics004.jpg

this is the best pic i can find for now matey,,
the fact that the light was fading and the angle just doesnt do it justice in this pic so ill try and get yer another done!
i got these with very good tyres but in need of a refurb,, which my mate did for £100 inc paint!!!
the coulour is ford polaris grey,, which is also available in a touch up pen,, ready for when the missus has one of her moments!!!
just about to get the windows tinted too,, and the interior is grey leather with grey alcantara centres and door cards,,but im thinking of switching the alcantara for leather,, anyone got any decent ideas for colour?
i was thinking red leather centers and door cards,, but do you think it will go with the existing grey leather???????

Last edited:
i wouldnt worry pal,, it'll T-Cut out that,, no dange!!!!;)

Soz mate - I saw the non-standard centre caps and thought they were reps - they shd look like mine and M4X's ;)
Reps pfffff never on a car i own :) ,
Iput them centres on as the standard centres are never the same colour silver there always a shade out so i bought some new rs centres off audi as ive always liked the brushed alloy and it makes them a bit different .
on that thou i didnt know they did S4 alloys as reps .

Last edited:
Got new wheels on now. 18" Mandrus Emil. 8.5" et 35 with 235 on front and 9.5" et 32 rear with 245.
IMG_7971.jpg

Some cracking pics of your alloys, many thanks for all the pics so far, I still haven't made my mind up though, decisions decisions lol