Getting a lower stance

Pete Omolo

Reaction score
I'm looking to lower the stance of my A4 S-line B7. I recently changed my front shocks and now it has a "bull dog" stance. That is the front has a higher stance that the rear. I'm thinking of changing the springs to lower the stance. What you advise I use. Currently looking at 30mm pro sport and Eibach Sportline Federn 45-50/35-40mm Audi A4.

I want it lower hmm let me post a pic I saw in the group (attached white audi). At the moment the wheel gap is quite huge and I've lost the stance. The black one is what I currently own (painted the rims black though)

Sportec1
BF394796 9

What's the drop on the springs for the sline Damian? What price can you do them at? Thanks

I know you only do after market ,I'm enquiring how much drop is available on springs with the sline,i presume the HR 45mm kit will give 20mm on the sline? any other brands you would recommend?

i have s-line dampers with H&R 45mm drop front & rear, I doubt very much i'd go any lower given speed bump heights and kerbs ....plenty low enough for most users.
45mm drop is the total drop from standard ride height, if your already on s-line then its going to be approx. 25mm lower than s-line ride height.

what do the Eibachs ride like?as they do a kit that's lower at the front I think,i don't want crazy crashy suspension ,last thing I had was on 80mm drop and it was vile,eventually ill put it on air,csnt fault how my lads drives and feels on air