Getting more privileges

Glennx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm wanting to reply to a classified for sale ad but as a noob I ain't got the privileges at the moment, could anyone help me out please...?

Hi everyone,
I'm wanting to reply to a classified for sale ad but as a noob I ain't got the privileges at the moment, could anyone help me out please...?
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. You need to make more posts before you privileges are enabled

Reactions: Glennx
I have the same restriction..roughly how many posts? I joined this site because I found exactly what I was looking for by trawling the through the entire web. The wealth of info on here is amazing -however, slightly frustrating that I can act on it. I do understand why and fully respect the rules..

Reactions: Sandra
I have the same restriction..roughly how many posts? I joined this site because I found exactly what I was looking for by trawling the through the entire web. The wealth of info on here is amazing -however, slightly frustrating that I can act on it. I do understand why and fully respect the rules..
You now have enough posts I will enable your privileges

Reactions: S3nutjob
Same problem here, long time lurker and new member beginning of this month to ask about steering wheel controls, literally bought some wheels yesterday for my A3 that are actually for an A1, oooops, silly mistake, so I thought I could put them in the classifieds on here, but I can't do it yet

You need to increase your posts, then you will have full access.:thumbs up:

It will be on the radar and Sandra will be aware and dealing with it.

Is it an automatic thing? Or does someone have to change your account manually?

The minimum post requirement is to help reduce sellers using the forum primarily as a free point of sale etc.
Help is free and not post dependant and you won't even need to be a member to view threads.
Once a new member has posted a set number of posts etc then full privileges are active, whether the new member has been viewing the site for a considerable time period before joining has no relevance to the minimum post, it applies to all new members so its in the new members own interest to interact on the forum to gain full privileges.

Admin team deals with all things including membership etc.

Sandra will be aware of your post and update you shortly as she is very busy .

Oh I fully understand why it is what it is, it's got to be like it hasn't it really