Glacier White S3 Sedan?

OZAudi84

Reaction score
With the demise of Sepang Blue, perhaps I will have to rethink my order. Have any of you come across photos of a Glacier White S3 Sedan?

Threaten to cancel the order! If enough people were to do the same thing they might consider re-introducing it.

Way to go Audi, great decision!

Looks stunning in this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its an A3 but you get the idea. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398949146645825ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398949162827677ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398949175593040ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398949185453470

If the reason for it being pulled, ie issue with paint (Sepang blue) at their factory in Gyor, then it will be pulled from all markets as all Sedan/Saloon currently built in Hungry.

I didn't read it as an issue with the process (similar to what caused Estoril Blue's demise), so I'll continue to hope for the best. I am only at about a seven out of ten on Sepang Blue, anyway, so it's not going to be the absolute end of the world if we don't get it. I just don't want to have to pay Exclusive money to get something that "fits" the S3.

I didn't read it as an issue with the process (similar to what caused Estoril Blue's demise), so I'll continue to hope for the best. I am only at about a seven out of ten on Sepang Blue, anyway, so it's not going to be the absolute end of the world if we don't get it. I just don't want to have to pay Exclusive money to get something that "fits" the S3.

You hit the nail on the head, the new S3 ain't being offered in "S" colours in my opinion, sepang is somewhere closer to that, shame Vegas yellow wasn't a option like on the S1.

8P had some good choices

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398964057947715

Mine is also landing this week. Was lucky to get a showroom car otherwise I would be waiting for along time.

My car

It has a few more toys than i wanted but a bird in the hand.... :) Can't wait

Reactions: OZAudi84