Glove Box Lid issue

mathu

Reaction score
hey guys,
i have and issue with my glove box, the little plastic switch which detects if the glove box is open to turn the light on and also, makes the glove box open slowly has broken on my car, i took it apart and saw the the the plastic piece is attached to the glove box lid.

my question is can the lid jus be replaced instead of the whole glove box as it would be cheaper?

Thank You

I think the lid on its own from Audi is about £90 and the whole glove box is just under £200 best bet would be eBay or someone on eBay breaking a car that you could get the complete glovebox from.

I think the lid on its own from Audi is about £90 and the whole glove box is just under £200 best bet would be eBay or someone on eBay breaking a car that you could get the complete glovebox from.
i have seen a lid on ebay in the same light grey colour, i just need to go do i get that little shock absorber thing with the lid so that it will fix the problem

I have a full glovebox with broken hinges, what bits do you need?
I have the shock absorbor thing too, but it has snapped at the point it connects to the lid.
Any use to you?