Glove box light

Demo8dan

Reaction score
Hi got a b8 s line special edition it does not have the interior lighting pack but I don't have a glove box light? There is a hole for the light but fitting is missing. My guess is the previous owner has ripped it out and never replaced it? I did put my finger in there and had a feel around but couldn't find a loom...

Believe it or not, the glovebox light was part of the interior lighting package and wasn't standard. @RobinA3 sells the looms.

as above
very easy to fit.

Never fails to amaze me how little such expensive cars come with as standard!

Reactions: crespo
I know I've come from vw skoda seat background and you get looked after on these

If you want all the toys by a cheap Citroen or Renault, less R&D and less quality.

The reason Skoda can manage the extras is because the R&D is covered in the VW and Audi development and the materials are slightly reduced in quality, couple this with a slightly aged product life cycle and it all adds up to the same number.

Hi got a b8 s line special edition it does not have the interior lighting pack but I don't have a glove box light? There is a hole for the light but fitting is missing. My guess is the previous owner has ripped it out and never replaced it? I did put my finger in there and had a feel around but couldn't find a loom...
@Demo8dan - Retrofit guide for the B8 A4 glovebox light here buddy -
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/guide-to-retrofit-glove-box-light.212250/

Reactions: Darren92