Glove box removal / replacement in a Cab

DWH

Reaction score
I've removed my glove box to mount a USB socket into the glove box to power an in car camera. The trouble is that I seem to have one mounting bolt left over...never a good sign :ohmy:
I have refitted 6 bolts, three along the top of the dash coloured part that you can see with the glove box door open, one in the centre of the top of the actual glove box inner part just behind the middle of the bolts just mentioned, and two to fix the bottom of the glove box, one either side.
Does anyone know where the "extra" fixing bolt should go ?
I only did it 4 hours ago but with several interruptions along the way, I can't remember or find another hole that looks as if it needs a bolt.
Cheers
David

I thought they only have 6

I certainly can't see where the other is from. I did take the driver's side trim off too to get a wire to the fuse box. I replaced three bolts on the driver's side which I'm fairly sure is the right number (2 in the base and 1 by the fuse box).
Has anyone else recently taken either or both the glove box and driver's trim off ?
David

There is a bolt that holds the trim on that you remove from behind the flap on the side of the dash.

Hi Leegsi, thanks.
I found an empty threaded hole on the passenger side behind the end trim and have screwed it in there....at least it's got a home..
Cheers