Going To Prison

*Unkle*

Reaction score
20101294383972621_2.jpg

Blair is in the dock today... well i say dock, in fact its not a court, its only a public inquiry so he isn't giving evidence, I understand he also doesn't have to tell the truth as its not a trial.

But still it would be nice to see him cuffed and dragged to the Hague :icon_thumright:

mad_dogs.jpg

bush_obama.jpg

Last edited:
How anyone can compare Obama to Bush is beyond me!

It's on Radio 5 right now BTW.

Yeah im listening now.

I don't think he is the same for domestic policy in the US, but perhaps the foreign policy of troop deployments to Afghanistan is perceived to feel a little similar. Did i tread along that fence well enough? lol

Nobody will be prosecuted at the end of it...waste of taxpayers money

But still it would be nice to see him cuffed and dragged to the Hague :icon_thumright:

I seriously think he did the right thing helping getting rid of Saddam and that all the work shy middle class liberal tree hugging anti war protestors should go f*** em selves as none of them can give a proper explanation why Saddam should of been left alone. (Blair failed by not getting out when the war had finished, Bush, Bremer, Rumsfeld and the Pentagon f*cked up Iraq)

I do think though we should have an enquiry as to why he sold us out to the EU and why society has gone down hill and why being a single mum is now a career move and why we are paying benefits to people to sit at home doing nothing and then getting lots of foreingers over here who will work for f*** all as they save every penny then take it all home with them (which I dont begrudge) which in turn makes it harder for the few people in this country who actaully WANT to work to get themselves a job that isnt 5p about the minimium wage oh and when hes answered all that we'll inquire as to why this country is broke and where all the money has gone and why houses are pretty much double what they were 8 years ago when nearly every town and city is full of newly built flats.....VOTE TORY! :)

Why cant there be an "equality" party where some dudes say, "look, the nhs need money, cut benefits and lets put that road tax to use and repair the roads PROPERLY AND NOT DO A BODGE JOB JUST PLONKING TARMAC ONTOP OF THE BLUDDY HOLE! Lets put the money where it needs to be and not at war when it wasnt even our war in the first place." I think we should call it the "audi-sport" party.

I see the picture as, Different face, same NWO Jews running the show behind the mask.

I would agree to a point - Just look at Israel's illegal occupation of the West Bank.... Didn't see Bush wanting to stop the aspersion in the West Bank!