Good price for a new RS3?

Less than 8%, on a car you can't order anymore.... Meh.

.....and no firm news when you can start ordering a new RS3. Dealers aren't taking orders at all from what I've heard

There are a lot of stock models out there,but not the best time to buy one best to wait a few months

Reactions: pburv
.....and no firm news when you can start ordering a new RS3. Dealers aren't taking orders at all from what I've heard

You mean they're not offering the RS3 to order at the moment? The current RS3??

Why is that?

Face lift coming out so order books should be open soon. No new orders until the dealers have pricing and spec.

There is no confirmation of when a facelift rs3 will be available, only speculation. Some say later this year others say next year some even say it won't get a facelift eg they'll simply build the saloon instead!

TX.

Reactions: j0nny2013 and GSB
There is no confirmation of when a facelift rs3 will be available, only speculation. Some say later this year others say next year some even say it won't get a facelift eg they'll simply build the saloon instead!

TX.

Facelift?
imsobored.gif
So happy I'm a 'RETRO' AUDI RS3 owner with 56-months of ownership and use
Cartoon_car_2.gif

Reactions: Scottyg
So they're just stopping people ordering RS3s until...the FL A3 comes out? Or until later this year?

Kinda sucks if you're in the market for one.

You mean they're not offering the RS3 to order at the moment? The current RS3??

Why is that?

Correct - dealers are unable to take your order at present. As others have said, only speculation as to when the order book may open again. According to one dealer Audi do this occasionally with RS models to "keep the value up in the market" - well its one reason I suppose.

TX.

RS3 Saloon only...would create a large void...AMG 45 DO BOTH....That's wishful thinking on your behalf

^^ As I say though no one knows, not even you.

TX.

Reactions: Jassyo06
^^ As I say though no one knows, not even you.

TX.

Just like your Avatar...nobody will know until it burst through the showroom doors,but it defies logic sportbacks well out sell saloons in the UK.....

Reactions: pburv and Terminator x
Facelift will hopefully be better with less weight up front.

A bit more weight in the price department is virtually guaranteed!

Reactions: richinsoton
I plan on changing my s3 for the facelift rs3 if it has 400bhp. Anyone any idea when it will be available?

if the rs3 saloon looks anything like the clubsport I'll be buying one in a flash!

Reactions: j0nny2013

TX.

God, I hope they build an RS3 Saloon. I'll get one, especially if its uprated to 400bhp like the new TT-RS. Manual gearbox would be welcome too.

Reactions: pburv
if the rs3 saloon looks anything like the clubsport I'll be buying one in a flash!

lt wont, it does'nt even have rear flared wheel arches...like the Sportback does,a RS3 saloon basic spec wont be far off £46,000 add a few extras nearly £50,000 ,so you can dream on about it looking like the one of Club Sport.

Reactions: Simon L and pburv
lt wont, it does'nt even have rear flared wheel arches...like the Sportback does,a RS3 saloon basic spec wont be far off £46,000 add a few extras nearly £50,000 ,so you can dream on about it looking like the one of Club Sport.

................jesus christ man yer crushing us tonight, first the bleedin vegas taxi now this??!! lol

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06