Goodbye All! Car is Gone!

Wai-Fan

Reaction score
Time had come to sell my car as I'm moving to New York! Was out there for a couple of months this year to see what it was like and I have decided to move there. My ownership experience hasn't been great but has been awesome, so thank you everyone for your help and advice! Would love to get back into another Audi, but unfortunately they don't sell S3's out there :(

Anyways, sold the car to my mate and his dad so I can see whether it's still in one piece when I come back to visit :p

A couple of pics before they collected it!

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

Yes, that's me lol

It's been a good 3 years! So I guess it's toodles for now!

have a good time there mate hope it turns out to be a good move , im hoping to move to australia next year sometime

Hey, they may not sell them but thats not to say there aren't any there - it will just be the cost issue LOL

All the best in your new adventure!

Hey all! I am back!

Been out here for almost 2 years and finally got myself back into another Audi!

Had a look at a few options like the BMW 335i, Lexus IS350, Infiniti G37/FX35.

But then I walked into an Audi dealership for a Q5 and ermmmmm...... walked out with one of these....

They don't sell S3's out here, so had to go for the next closest option! :happy:

Reactions: sliced
Nice .... steering wheel's on the wrong side though :ninja:

Nice .... steering wheel's on the wrong side though :ninja:

It did take a little bit of time getting used to! But not all that bad, watching out for other drivers and crazy pedestrians are the main thing out here.

Stunning!!!beautiful car mate. what is it you do in NYC? went there at new years eve for the week and for the ball drop! was epic! would love to move there. only a dream though.

Thanks! Moving out here has opened up a lot of opportunity, no way would I have been able to afford one of these back in the UK. Coming here to live is a bit different than a holiday, but still awesome. I work in real estate here, let me know if you ever want to move here and buy a place! :happy:

Excellent. dont think i could ever afford it. lol for your typical apartment - roughly speaking how much would one cost? ball park figure. ..... just encase I win the lotto....... that I don't do. :/ ;)

Thanks! Moving out here has opened up a lot of opportunity, no way would I have been able to afford one of these back in the UK. Coming here to live is a bit different than a holiday, but still awesome. I work in real estate here, let me know if you ever want to move here and buy a place! :happy:

Excellent. dont think i could ever afford it. lol for your typical apartment - roughly speaking how much would one cost? ball park figure. ..... just encase I win the lotto....... that I don't do. :/ ;)

That varies by the type of property and neighborhood you are looking. Although $650k to $750k is a good figure for an approx 700 Sq Ft 1 bedroom in a doorman building, or you could buy an entire house that's like 4 times the size across the Brooklyn Bridge with an extra 20 mins commute!