Goodies For New Arrival

Lewbo

Reaction score
On my previous 8P's and my current I have always modded OEM modded them to make them look better and make it my own. It's a bug that bites very hard on the 8P forum.
So I Have an S3 saloon on order and while I wait I thought id like to buy a few goodies for it to make it my own.

Last few cars I've added led interior/exterior lights as they look fresh and fitted Xenons if it came with halogens. But as I've specced led headlights and interior light pack every thing is already LEDs so can't go there.

Tax discs holders are no longer needed so can't get a better one that the standard ones that usually come with a car so can't go there either.

Running outta ideas as what to get and was wondering if anyone else is thinking the same.

boot liner? high capacity sd card for your mp3 collection? are you sure the glovebox light is led?
nothing very exciting though.

rich

Get the audi-sport.net stickers for the rear windows, lol. :) x

Reactions: Helifella, antowens and Phil-1
lol on second thought don't

I just looked myself and found this
e79dfe3ce2e4.jpg

cccb8c4788ae.jpg

96409b87dbdc.jpg

WTF?

Jesus what a pile of s**t!!!!

Lewbo
LED puddle lights from T8UPS, they make a fair difference for a simple mod.

Reactions: veeeight
There's a few carbon bits to add a bit of being I've got my eye on like rear diffuser, front lower fin, and spoiler. Had a lot of carbon on my M135I and loved it

Hey,

What are these like, any pics and where would you procure these from?

Si

Either Audi or eBay.

I think the centres are best from eBay ( cheaper and more choice )

And the end caps are best from Audi as I think they work out cheaper.

Great looking mod though and one I'll be doing, albeit with different centre caps and grey bolt covers.

ecb2228e62af6aa74ff63282b043d924.jpg

Last edited:
^ they won't be looking like that for long, with the horrific amount of brake dust generated !!! :p

Jesus what a pile of s**t!!!!

Lewbo
LED puddle lights from T8UPS, they make a fair difference for a simple mod.

Can you enlighten me please? Do I have these puddle lights on my A3 1.4TFSI and if so is it just a bulb change (I'm not near my car to check in case you think I'm being lazy or thick or both!).

I believe you get them if you have the interior lighting package..?

Reactions: glospete
What about a nice gold tissue box laced with red and green gems for the rear window

I believe you get them if you have the interior lighting package..?

Ah then I must have them. I guess I must go and see if I have a puddle under my car first LOL

Reactions: J6YAK and monopole
Can you enlighten me please? Do I have these puddle lights on my A3 1.4TFSI and if so is it just a bulb change (I'm not near my car to check in case you think I'm being lazy or thick or both!).

I would think you would have them but the original Audi LEDs are crap as there is only one per door so wouldn't blame you if you didn't notice if you had them, as I said the LED's from T8UPS are so much brighter, they have 3 or 4 I can't remember.
You just pop out the lenses and replace the LED board, simple!!

Reactions: glospete
There's a few carbon bits to add a bit of being I've got my eye on like rear diffuser, front lower fin, and spoiler. Had a lot of carbon on my M135I and loved it

Where are you finding these carbon goodies from Mr Tank?
Could be interested in a front lip?

I would think you would have them but the original Audi LEDs are **** as there is only one per door so wouldn't blame you if you didn't notice if you had them, as I said the LED's from T8UPS are so much brighter, they have 3 or 4 I can't remember.
Any pics my friend?

I would think you would have them but the original Audi LEDs are **** as there is only one per door so wouldn't blame you if you didn't notice if you had them, as I said the LED's from T8UPS are so much brighter, they have 3 or 4 I can't remember.

Can't seem to find the price for the kit :think:

May as well order a kit for the 'new arrival' :thumbs up:

As the Challinor said, if you PM T8UPS he'll sort you out, can't remember how much they are but it is a cheap mod well worth doing

WOW,

Looks like everything is held together with cable ties and metal rods. Bet they will be straight up Fez in that now the injunction has ran out.

You a stokie as well then or just visiting?

I think he's ram raided Halfords and everything stuck to it as he roasted through the isles!!!

Re improved LED's, mine pack was around £20 for a 3 door car, included the uprated white puddle lamps, uprated red door open lamps, and the white LED glovebox lamp.

Pay via paypal

PM t8ups - or post in the EM Tuning section of the forum

Last edited:
LoS (Lee-on-the-Solent) near Gosport, not far from Portsmouth, South coast of England, Western Europe, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol system

:)

Reactions: veeeight