Facelift Goodwood Festival of Speed - RS 3 launch photos

It's looks as though the new RS front grills have a larger mesh spacing doesn't it...?

Indeed.

PFL front lights looks much better than the FL though. New ones reminds me of Lexus lights.

New lower bumper and grille though, would love to have those with the PFL headlights :)
I prefer the new lights, more angular and aggressive and match the more angular front of the car. Nice update imo.

I am not such a fan of the reflectors on the rear bumper, the Pre-FL looks better in that regard. Not sure why the added those?

In terms of it being aggressive enough, check out the new RS5, and expect the RS4 to be like that. Not that aggressive in my view, and one of the reasons I decided to go for the RS3 now rather than wait for the RS4. I’m also looking forward to having a smaller more agile car, so the RS3 fits the bill perfectly for me.

The new RS5 looks like someone has sat on it, for me it looks awful.

The new RS5 looks like someone has sat on it, for me it looks awful.

I'm really not liking the new shape A5 at all. Think the original design looks better.

And Why can't Audi produce good looking wheels anymore? The wheels on a S3 Saloon are hideous.

Reactions: AudiNutta
I'm really not liking the new shape A5 at all. Think the original design looks better.

And Why can't Audi produce good looking wheels anymore? The wheels on a S3 Saloon are hideous.

We had an A5 Sportback loaner for 2 weeks, it is an awful car. Lovely to drive and the 2.0TDI is a cracking engine, very quick in the 190 platform. But the shape on the A5 is just odd, the doors are really angular and no matter how many times I looked and enjoyed driving it the looks just got worse and worse haha.

Audi are lacking in the wheel department but I disagree with the Saloon wheels, I didn't like them in photos but in person they are stunning! :D

Looks okay to me!
I kinda prefer the M4 on looks but, in reality, I would rather have the RS5.
Overall though, I prefer the Guilia QF. Almost bought an ex-demo but the missus didn't like the ride :(

Looks okay to me!
I kinda prefer the M4 on looks but, in reality, I would rather have the RS5.
Overall though, I prefer the Guilia QF. Almost bought an ex-demo but the missus didn't like the ride :(
The missus didn't like the ride?! Oh my days, I couldn't handle it.

The missus didn't like the ride?! Oh my days, I couldn't handle it.
ha. yeah, I know... :)
This is a car for both of us...

When I look for my own little 2-seater her opinion will not matter...