GOODWOOD FESTIVAL OF SPEED

Mr Freeze

Reaction score
I am looking into going to the Goodwood festival of speed next year
it will be my first time visiting and wondered if anybody has been and could recommend
what day is best to go .

Reactions: Jcbmally
I am looking into going to the Goodwood festival of speed next year
it will be my first time visiting and wondered if anybody has been and could recommend
what day is best to go .

Yes and definitely. Was there in July for the 4 x days and it was amazing (birthday present off the wife). NASCAR,F1, supercars, bikes etc. It was Aston Martin centenary and the display was mega. To much to see and it is a petrol heads dream, the sound, smell is in a different league including the hill climb. I will be going again as I could have seen a hell of a lot more.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
If you can do more than one day then there is more than enough to keep you busy. If its one day - I would say Friday , seems a little less busy than the weekend. Get there early and have a plan on what you want to see. I absolutely love wandering around the F1 paddock when they are preparing to go out for the hill climb - get close up with the drivers and the smell and sound is awesome

I went on the Sunday this year. It was quite busy but was good to see the final of the hill climbs.

I enjoy my cars but I think I’d struggle to keep myself entertained for more than 1 day there...

Thanks for the replies :icon thumright: Which is the best package to get admission only or the grand stand package ?

Thanks for the replies :icon thumright: Which is the best package to get admission only or the grand stand package ?
If you can go for the grandstand, the 4 x day package works out cheaper.

I’ve bought tickets for the revival, never been before so looking forward to it.