Google "Send to car"

Scaglioni

Reaction score
Having just collected a new car I wanted to set up the google maps send to car system. Set it up last 3 years ago ( and it has worked fine since ). Today ( and yesterday ) the relevant google page ( edit or add car / device ) is non-responsive. Does anyone know if this is a new / temporary glitch or has the service been suspended ? I did mention to the dealer yesterday that it was useful and no comments were made re availability. Any suggestions much appreciated.

Having just collected a new car I wanted to set up the google maps send to car system. Set it up last 3 years ago ( and it has worked fine since ). Today ( and yesterday ) the relevant google page ( edit or add car / device ) is non-responsive. Does anyone know if this is a new / temporary glitch or has the service been suspended ? I did mention to the dealer yesterday that it was useful and no comments were made re availability. Any suggestions much appreciated.

There's quite a few threads on here about the loss of Google Earth, the introduction of a newer system and more recently the possible return of Google Earth to older cars.
Loads of variables depending on type/age of MMI/vehicle, chipset etc, your best bet might be contacting Audi UK, I understand they've got a department who can give definitive advice.