GoPro Love

Cruiser89

Advanced In Car Tech
Reaction score
So some may know that I'm pretty keen on the GoPro but recently upgraded my arsenal...

I used my mate's A45 AMG and made the below videos. Was all shot using a GoPro 3, GoPro 4, External Microphone and a variety of mounts. Was mainly an excuse to try Final Cut Pro!

Now the first video, the music isn't everybodies cuppa but it works with the shots :)

--

Reactions: Jake 61 and AndyB-S3
Very Good!.. I have been meaning to buy a suction mount for my Hero 2 so can do some car shots.. you have given me inspiration to get it ordered. lol.

Absoloutley brilliant. The noise in between gears is Orgasmic !!

Ive had a hero 3+ for christmas.

I cant get very sound when its mounted to my S3. Which i can appreciate.
Couple of questions i'd like some hep with :)

Where's best to mount an external mic, exhaust i assume??
Could you recommend a half decent mic for a beginner that wont break the bank ??

Absoloutley brilliant. The noise in between gears is Orgasmic !!

Ive had a hero 3+ for christmas.

I cant get very sound when its mounted to my S3. Which i can appreciate.
Couple of questions i'd like some hep with :)

Where's best to mount an external mic, exhaust i assume??
Could you recommend a half decent mic for a beginner that wont break the bank ??

So if you're just using the standard GoPro case it can mule the sound. It would be better if you used a skeleton back or a full skeleton case but then remember not to go zooming through small rivers :p

Yep, we always mount the microphone by the exhaust with a wind **** which is why you can hear great sound.

Check out my blog here on all the kit I used for the videos :)

http://thegadgetlife.co.uk/mercedes-a45-amg-gopro-shoot/

Reactions: sheridan94
So if you're just using the standard GoPro case it can mule the sound. It would be better if you used a skeleton back or a full skeleton case but then remember not to go zooming through small rivers :p

Yep, we always mount the microphone by the exhaust with a wind **** which is why you can hear great sound.

Check out my blog here on all the kit I used for the videos :)

http://thegadgetlife.co.uk/mercedes-a45-amg-gopro-shoot/

Ive seen this skeleton case. Think i will deffinetly get one :)

Cant guarantee not driving through rivers though

Ill have a look at the blog, thanks man ! Hopefully theres some more vids there :)

Reactions: Cruiser89