Got a 1.4 TFSI? Learn all about it...

Wibbly

Reaction score
Audi's own training for anyone who's not seen it. Wonderful level of detail about the underlying design, with translation from German to English included :)

1.4 TFSI Service Training Information - Part 1

1.4 TFSI Service Training Information - Part 2

Reactions: RSingh, AdamInKent, doce and 2 others
Just started watching these beside the Mrs and was told that I am a ‘boring *******’ :blahblah1:

Think I’ll watch them in privacy next time so I’m not judged! Haha​

I have watched this full video which is giving the best details about the engine of cars and also many students trying to understand the written instructions of writing content.Most of the written content help is available through the edu bird page options which is one of the sources to get writing service assistance work with the written content options.

Just started watching these beside the Mrs and was told that I am a ‘boring *******’ :blahblah1:

Think I’ll watch them in privacy next time so I’m not judged! Haha​
I wouldn't worry about being judged if I were you. My wife thinks that almost every single thing I watch on YouTube is unbelievably boring! Not my fault that she's wrong!!! And anyway, the very fact that people make those videos and lots of other people watch them proves that it's not just me. If not for that, she'd still think that all of these really interesting things are super-boring, but she'd think that I was the only one who thought otherwise!

These "wives" who ridicule you for being boring, I'm curious about what hobbies and interests they have?

These "wives" who ridicule you for being boring, I'm curious about what hobbies and interests they have?

Handbags. Makeup. Shopping. Love island and Gin in my experience. Oh and kerbing alloys and not giving a toss about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Audi-Sport-Driver, alpesh26, Damo S and 1 other person
Men and women in uk aren't together becuse they share same interests but only sex.. Women see men's interests boring and men see women's interests boring
That's the reality ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There are two versions of 1.4L Engines. The EA111 in the video which has a timing chain and a cast iron block, and the EA211 which uses a belt and is aluminium. Theres quite bit of difference between them and someone correct me if I'm wrong but it is the later that is found in the MQB (8V) platform A3.

Last edited:
There are two versions of 1.4L Engines. The EA111 in the video which has a timing chain and a cast iron block, and the EA211 which uses a belt and is aluminium. Theres quite bit of difference between them and someone correct me if I'm wrong but it is the later that is found in the MQB (8V) platform A3.

I think so. The CZEA engine which is the 1.4 Tfsi COD engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, she suggested going to a car museum when we were away last week and enjoyed it. It's just that she doesn't care how stuff works or how to fix it. Things work by "magic" and if they break I fix them...
So she still thinks that most of the stuff I watch on YouTube is boring!

Reactions: Damo S
Yep - agreed. It's an interesting video but not actually very relevant to the MQB (8V) cars.

Men and women in uk aren't together becuse they share same interests but only sex.. Women see men's interests boring and men see women's interests boring
That's the reality ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not always. My wife is a PT and generally pretty active, and because I'm also fairly into various sports there is some common ground there. However, this is not really reciprocated in my interests which I guess are more typical middle aged nerd things she finds boring, such as music production, PA equipment, and more recently picking up skateboarding again. She gets properly hacked off with my various PA amps and speakers being everywhere, despite her PT equipment also being everywhere.