Got my car serviced today

bokoboy

Reaction score
brake fluid , s-tronic oil haldex oil , first mot and check over . Got it done at main dealer bit expensive but wtf any road on way home there's an almighty clatter under car look in my rear view mirror and there's a piece of my undertray flying towards the car behind me . Luckily it missed him smashed on the road phoned up Audi not best pleased gave them part number goin back next week 100 mile round trip :rage::rage::rage::rage:

Make sure you get compensation.

They rip you off with over the top pricing and you get unacceptable workmanship!

brake fluid , s-tronic oil haldex oil , first mot and check over . Got it done at main dealer bit expensive but wtf any road on way home there's an almighty clatter under car look in my rear view mirror and there's a piece of my undertray flying towards the car behind me . Luckily it missed him smashed on the road phoned up Audi not best pleased gave them part number goin back next week 100 mile round trip :rage::rage::rage::rage:
This makes me think what I was stold the other week is true! They book you in for let's say 1.5 hours, if the tech does the job in 1 hour he gets a bonus, so they have no incentive to do the job with the full care it should be done with. It's lucky that it didn't hit the car behind, that could lead to a claim on your insurance = cost you more next time!

Which dealership was this?

This makes me think what I was stold the other week is true! They book you in for let's say 1.5 hours, if the tech does the job in 1 hour he gets a bonus, so they have no incentive to do the job with the full care it should be done with. It's lucky that it didn't hit the car behind, that could lead to a claim on your insurance = cost you more next time!

Which dealership was this?
Carlisle Audi :rage: