Great car & Great service - Audi Grimsby

r80rew

Reaction score
Good evening all. We collected our Avant 2.0 TFSI in Daytona grey this morning and are delighted with the car. We were really lucky and fell in the MY18 build so got free VC & Alcantara over the spec we originally ordered.

The main point I wanted to make however was the positive service we received form Audi Grimsby (JCT600). Matched carwow for discount, advised holding off on order for 2 weeks to hit MY18 build window & get the next manufacturers contribution offer. Great communication throughout the process even though our salesman was off sick for 8 weeks - slack picked up by sales manager. Nice collection process today and to top it off we ended up with free guardex protection on the car.

I really can't recommend them enough this is the second car we have had from them and will not be the last.... We are lucky that they are our local dealership but would recommend that anybody looking at buying a new Audi at least gives them a call or email.

I will upload some pictures once I've had chance to get some.

Reactions: Sandra, cuke2u, Rocksteve69 and 1 other person
Good evening all. We collected our Avant 2.0 TFSI in Daytona grey this morning and are delighted with the car. We were really lucky and fell in the MY18 build so got free VC & Alcantara over the spec we originally ordered.

The main point I wanted to make however was the positive service we received form Audi Grimsby (JCT600). Matched carwow for discount, advised holding off on order for 2 weeks to hit MY18 build window & get the next manufacturers contribution offer. Great communication throughout the process even though our salesman was off sick for 8 weeks - slack picked up by sales manager. Nice collection process today and to top it off we ended up with free guardex protection on the car.

I really can't recommend them enough this is the second car we have had from them and will not be the last.... We are lucky that they are our local dealership but would recommend that anybody looking at buying a new Audi at least gives them a call or email.

Free VC?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Please feel free to leave a review on the link below, I'm sure Audi Grimsby would appreciate it. Enjoy the car and we look forward to the pics. :)

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/showcase/grimsby-audi.56/

Free VC?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

We had added the tech pack but not the Virtual Cockpit. The MY18 build added the Virtual cockpit for 'free' if you had the tech pack - Result.

Reactions: craigomills
We had added the tech pack but not the Virtual Cockpit. The MY18 build added the Virtual cockpit for 'free' if you had the tech pack - Result.

Isn't the vc included with tech pack anyways? Pretty sure it was on mine.

Reactions: Brandon Williams