Great deal on an S6 - orange wheels save £12,000 on list price

pez81

Reaction score
So I am a current S4 B8 owner and I was going to just get it tuned but realised my PCP deal is almost up and I might get 12 months out of a tune. Kind of gutted to be returning it but I have found a great deal via orangewheels.co.uk and my dealer has matched it.

S6 C7.7 Avant
Seeping Blue
20" wheels upgrade
Bose sound system
rear airbags

It lists at £62,400 i think but got it for £50k pretty much on the nose.

I also have £1500 in my car which is better than I expected.

The monthly work out the same as my S4 so it seems a no brainer.

Some real good deals to be had and with a tune and exhaust it's RS6 power, not bad for £2500

Thought i'd just share in case anyone else in the market to change.

Only thing I was disappointed with is no black optics pack for the S6 in the UK. But found a few aftermarket options.

I have a loaner for 5 days next wednesday so plan to give it a real test drive and get out with the family and get some miles in.

Reactions: xpoweruk, gordie1973, Sandra and 3 others
Totally agree with the no Black optics bit... Didn't the pre face lift have the option? Enjoy your week...

Reactions: Jeeves
Totally agree with the no Black optics bit... Didn't the pre face lift have the option? Enjoy your week...
Yeah i was sold immediately. I love my S4 and will miss it dearly as it was my first brand new car and it's been a real tourer for the family. But driving the S6 the two things i loved even more were the ride comfort even in dynamic was leagues nicer than my S4 in comfort. Then there was the power, amazing! i have rung around and got a price of £160 for all the chrome to be wrapped so ill be doing that. I ordered the car last week

Reactions: jojo
Yeah, I think black optics and black headlining should be an option on every car, even if not free. With chrome I have just one color option to "dilute" it - white.

I've never had a BMW, but at least you can get black optics.

There's also way too much chrome internally on switchgear etc. for my liking.