Group Buy - Bilstein B8 shocks with Eibach Ssprings

scoobyra

It's not f@cking ORANGE!!!!!
Reaction score
Ok, not really looked into this kind of thing before but here goes.

Would anyone be interested in a set of Bilstein B8's and Eibach Springs for £685 inc vat plus postage??

Haha I've just agreed to a price Vagtech put to me for B8s and Eibachs, LLLLAAAAMMMEE!

Ive had this set up before and it is very good.

I may struggle with H&Rs - I may be wrong but I've been told that Eibachs are a better spring.

I cant remember off the top of my head It was as near as makes no difference to dpm's advertised prices, £645 iirc (ive since realised that DPM do a forum discount) but for piece of mind and the sake of a few quid I was happy to go with Vagtech

Just read the price in the first post properly :keule: no longer lame!:w00t:

I'll go back a do some more negotiating with the supplier then as it didn't realise Damian was sooooo cheap. HR springs are £215 on his site so I don't know how much I could get them for. Let me have a look :0)

where were you looking at getting it all from?

Damian @ DPM is currently doing H&Rs for ~ £186 (discounted), think its price matched to Awesome

As mentioned we already do the Bilstein B8s and Eibach springs for cheaper without the GB and I'm sure we'd be able to beat any other price as well if we had enough people.

Damian @ DPM Performance

DPM said:
As mentioned we already do the Bilstein B8s and Eibach springs for cheaper without the GB and I'm sure we'd be able to beat any other price as well if we had enough people.

How much cheaper Damian? And what would be the cheapest price with H&Rs please?

I was thinking about changing to H&Rs from Eibachs but JoJo's thread convinced me not to.

I would be interested in a group buy with the dampeners with H+R's although looking at your web site (DPM) the springs seem to be going for a good price!

B8 + H&R setup is gooood. I dont have the compressed springs situation like in the link above but then I fitted my springs the other way round.

Ok, here goes for an update: If I can get 5 or more people then I can get Bilstein B8's with Eibach Springs for £615 inc + postage.

No joy on H&R springs yet I'm affraid

DPM said:
If we get 5 people I'm sure we'd be able to beat that quote but any one interested just let us know.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Do you think you'd be able to get it below £600 Damian?? If so, I'd be very interested

Ideally guys, you would want to negotiate in private as opposed to being on an 'open' forum. I'm sure Damian can start an official group buy elsewhere if he so wishes.

Sorry Joe :slapped:

Spoke with DPM and they have said it maybe possible to do Bilstein B8 and H+R springs for £650 if we can get 5 people together! what does everyone reccon?

Spoke with DPM and they have said it maybe possible to do Bilstein B8 and H+R springs for £650 if we can get 5 people together! what does everyone reccon?

Sounds good Dan but I think I'm going to go with the Eibach option which is meant to be a little more comfy and cheaper :)

OK, get a list going... Billy B8s + H&R springs

Dansmith 1
Cookstein +1
b1gdave83 +1
djarchive +1
JD09 +1
----------------------

=5

Are we all still interested?

Last edited: