Group Buy for URUS carbon fibre gear paddles in Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great News, I have been in touch with the factory and they will process the order based on the 15 sets that we have now.

This is your last chance to get in on this group buy as I will not be doing this again. I will close the book at 8am tomorrow morning UK time (28/01/2022)

• Love
Reactions: Sandra, Terminator x, Detail Devil and 3 others
Great News, I have been in touch with the factory and they will process the order based on the 15 sets that we have now.

This is your last chance to get in on this group buy as I will not be doing this again. I will close the book at 8am tomorrow morning UK time (28/01/2022)
Excellent news!

Reactions: kormilo1950
Awesome news, so glad to hear they are going to process our order! Thank you Jimbo for your effort :)

Reactions: Daggerit

Nice one bud - thanks for sorting this. Did you reserve a set for Ellis?

I've just heard back from the factory and they won't process the order until 8/2 due to holiday so the book will remain open until then but good news is that we got to the minimum order!

Reactions: kormilo1950, Daggerit and NevMan

Hi
count Me in, please

Reactions: jimbo255
I've just heard back from the factory and they won't process the order until 8/2 due to holiday so the book will remain open until then but good news is that we got to the minimum order!

Ironically I got the gloss set I ordered from AliExpress today. Impressed with the feel and quality, but they are boxed back up and being returned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironically I got the gloss set I ordered from AliExpress today. Impressed with the feel and quality, but they are boxed back up and being returned

so did I, however will try sell them first rather than send back to China.. will take a year and a day to get there and they'll probably claim they never ever found their way back.

Reactions: Adi7r and NevMan
so did I, however will try sell them first rather than send back to China.. will take a year and a day to get there and they'll probably claim they never ever found their way back.

Mmmm that’s a thought. Maybe I’ll do the same!!

What's the latest on this? Have they started to process and what do you want to do about ££? :)

What's the latest on this? Have they started to process and what do you want to do about ££? :)
Hey, I actually was in communication with the sales guys today (they came back today). The factory opens up in a couple days and they are sorting out my order form at the moment. In regards to £££ I'm happy to pay and wait for delivery and then send out a cost to the guys that are in on the group buy once they have been delivered to me. I will update as I get info.

This GROUP BUY IS NOW CLOSED.

Reactions: Adi7r, HulkRS3, kormilo1950 and 3 others
Hey, I actually was in communication with the sales guys today (they came back today). The factory opens up in a couple days and they are sorting out my order form at the moment. In regards to £££ I'm happy to pay and wait for delivery and then send out a cost to the guys that are in on the group buy once they have been delivered to me. I will update as I get info.

This GROUP BUY IS NOW CLOSED.
Spot on, thanks for the update. I look forward to receiving your invoice then! :tearsofjoy:

Gutted I can’t believe I haven’t seen this thread until now :cry: Would be keen on a set of these if anyone drops out or you can up the order number.

Cheers

• Sad
Reactions: jimbo255 and kormilo1950
Gutted I can’t believe I haven’t seen this thread until now :cry: Would be keen on a set of these if anyone drops out or you can up the order number.

Cheers
I've a gloss carbon set going for £90 with postage included. Everywhere else are about £150 for them if interested.

Cheers
You're VERY lucky that the order form only was only returned today and you just made it ;)

Thanks for the offer, Jimbo managed to add me onto the order. You will sell them fella
I got bored with trying to sell mine, so sent them back to China, and PayPal even paid my postage and Alibaba the full refund amount :)

Reactions: Sandra
I’m guessing the answer is No…

Assuming it’s too late to join this group buy?

Only paid Jimbo for mine yesterday and they arrived about 10.30 this morning, you can't ask for more than that. I know everyone will be happy with them when they arrive, they're super light and feel really sturdy at the same time. I can't comment on how they are once fitted because I don't have a car yet to fit them to. Lol.

I look forward to some pictures once people start to pop them on!

Reactions: Detail Devil
Only paid Jimbo for mine yesterday and they arrived about 10.30 this morning, you can't ask for more than that. I know everyone will be happy with them when they arrive, they're super light and feel really sturdy at the same time. I can't comment on how they are once fitted because I don't have a car yet to fit them to. Lol.

I look forward to some pictures once people start to pop them on!
Me too. Will fit them when I’m home tonight

can’t fault mine! Great addition. Use will love them

E78B2BEC 6A61 47C7 9304 79989A23F8CF

C7D195CB FA25 4416 8676 F8B38A4DDCA6

Reactions: Terminator x and Daggerit
People have paid and received theirs already? I haven't had any communication around this yet..

They certainly look a lot better than the gloss ones and look more OEM. There is still a second batch that hasn’t been shipped yet and a couple people have asked me to add one for them. I can make any promises as I need to ask the factory if it’s not too late but if anyone is interested let me know and I’ll see if I can help. To sum up this group buy is at cost and I make nothing from it so they are IMO a good value buy and from being a RS3 owner the OEM ones are a bit small for when playing around.

Hey @jimbo255 can you send me a PM, I can't seem to send one to you. I want to organise payment and shipping for my set :)
You can’t receive messages either till you have higher post count

Reactions: Terminator x
Hi All,

There are some people on here that reached out to me in wanting to be a reserve should someone drop out but it looks like everyone paid and and most have already received there paddles and the feedback has been good. The process was incredibly easy as it appears that everyone on this forum are top people. I'm now in split minds as to whether to place one more small order and make more people happy or alternatively leave it as a very limited one off special that 17 people have got to enjoy and adds a uniqueness to their car. I found out why we don't see these in online stores, it is because making them is not that simple and quite a few fail in the manufacturing process.

So the question is if I was to place one more order of no more that 20 would the forum be interested or shall we keep the uniqueness?

Reactions: bezza
Status
Not open for further replies.